A horse-drawn carriage ride brings participants back to a picturesque past, when riders took in the scenic outdoors, while cruising along behind one or more lovely horses. This delightful touring option has all but disappeared in many parts, but several providers still offer horse-drawn carriage rides in Wisconsin.
Relaxing in a horse-drawn carriage, while a skilled equestrian driver pilots a single equine or a pair of horses, can be a wonderful diversion from busy modern life or a delightful means of arriving at a wedding, high school prom, or formal social gathering. Consider these carriage tour options, located all over the Badger State and listed alphabetically here for easy reference. This is not an exhaustive list, but is aimed at providing a well-balanced selection of carriage tour providers all over Wisconsin.
- Arbor Winds Farm, W4967 River Road, Fredonia, Wisconsin. Call: 262-6686
- Bjorkman Horse Outings, W5995 Chapman Road, Niagara, Wisconsin. Call: 715-251-4408
- Bulitz Carriage and Sleigh Rides, N5924 Rangeline Road, Kohler, Wisconsin. Call: 920-467-6502
- Cabin Ridge Rides, 4271 220th Street, Cadott, Wisconsin. Call: 715-723-9537
- Cavanaugh’s Carriages, 3910 West Fairview Road, Neenah, Wisconsin. Call: 920-836-2013
- Clean Sweep Farm, 8538 North Serns Road, Milton, Wisconsin. Call: 608-868-1169
- Columbus Carriage House Bed & Breakfast, 300 South Dickason Boulevard, Columbus, Wisconsin. Call: 608-566-6000
- Cornerstone Carriages, W7494 Highway 16, Pardeeville, Wisconsin. Call: 608-516-6059
- Dan Patch Stables at Grand Geneva Resort, State Road 50 at US Highway 12, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Call: 262-215-5303
- Enchanted Carriage, S75 W35390 Wilton Road, Eagle, Wisconsin. Call: 414-588-5576
- Fantasy Hills Ranch, 4978 Hall Road, Delavan, Wisconsin. Call: 262-728-1773
- Hoofbeats Express, W359 N9054 Brown Street, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin. Call: 262-853-9801
- Kettle Moraine Carriages, N612 Forest View Road, Kewaskum, Wisconsin. Call: 262-626-4883
- Keyes’ Gentle Giants, W4466 North County Road A, Plymouth, Wisconsin. Call: 902-876-3220
- Lost Creek Ranch Carriage Company, 2196 Thirteenth Avenue, Cameron, Wisconsin. Call: 715-458-4442
- Mayberry’s Carriage and Sleigh Rides, 4044 County Road V, Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin. Call: 920-421-1152
- Milwaukee Coach and Carriage, 228 East National Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Call: 414-272-6873
- Northwoods Sleigh and Carriage, 3100 Junction Road, Ashland, Wisconsin. Call: 715-682-4963
- Notara Farms, 7732 Riverside Road, Verona, Wisconsin. Call: 608-845-7490
- Paradise Ranch, 2408 Spring Hill Drive, Cedarburg Wisconsin. Call: 262-825-7500
- Park Place Coach and Sleigh, 617 Bingham Road, Edgerton, Wisconsin. Call: 608-884-7585
- Queen Ann Carriage and Hay Rides, N9030 Little Elkhart Lake Road, Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. Call: 920-876-2182
- Rocking L Acres, 2964 County Road AB, McFarland, Wisconsin. Call: 608-838-8178
- Royal Dome Percheron Farm, N4788 Otto Road, New London, Wisconsin. Call: 920-982-4382
- Starwood Farm Rides, R5271 Town Hall Road, Ringle, Wisconsin. Call 715-446-2485
- Victory Farms, 1522 90th Avenue, Amery, Wisconsin. Call: 715-554-3118
Inclusion of any products or purveyors in this listing does not imply endorsement. Readers are urged to confirm all offers and details individually, as services and locations may change over time.
Some of these Wisconsin carriage ride providers offer off-site private services for weddings and special occasions, based on advance reservations, while others present public tours on or near their own properties or prescribed routes. Several horse-drawn carriage ride companies are open year-round, but many are seasonal in nature. Prospective participants do well to double-check before going.