It’s almost Thanksgiving, so if you’re going to be at Walt Disney World for the holiday, you’d better make dining arrangements fast! Thanksgiving day is always wildly busy at the Disney restaurants, especially those that serve up special holiday meals.
If you’re feeling lucky and want to try to book a Disney resort restaurant or theme park eatery for Thanksgiving, here are all the places offering special holiday menus:
At Epcot, guests can dine on Thanksgiving menus during lunch and dinner seatings at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Biergarten Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant, Le Cellier Steakhouse, Restaurant Marrakesh, and Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room, as well as quick service at Sunshine Seasons.
At Disney Springs, guests can feast on traditional turkey dinners at an assortment of dining locations, including Planet Hollywood, Portobello Country Italian Trattoria, Wolfgang Puck Grand Café, Crossroads at House of Blues, Bongos Cuban Café, Fulton’s Crab House, The Boathouse, and Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Holiday menus also are offered at 50’s Prime Time Cafe, Hollywood & Vine and The Hollywood Brown Derby
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Tusker House Restaurant.
Disney Resort Restaurants
- Artist Point and Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- California Grill, Chef Mickey’s and The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Cape May Café at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Captain’s Grille and Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Citricos, Grand Floridian Café, Narcoossee’s and Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Flying Fish Café and Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- Mickey’s Backyard Thanksgiving Feast and Trail’s End Restaurant at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas-Disney’s Kidani Village
- Kona Café at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Olivia’s Café at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Sanaa at Disney’s Kidani Village Resort
- Shutters at Old Port Royale at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Call 407-WDW-DINE to check availability or go to www.DisneyWorld.com/dine to book online. Even if your favorite eatery is already booked, be open to try something new and willing to eat a little earlier or later than usual and you’ll have a magical holiday meal.