TwitchCon 2015 is around the corner, taking place September 25th and 26th at the Moscone West convention center in San Francisco. Today, Twitch has announced the exhibitors that attendees can expect to see at the event. The exhibitors that have been revealed are Wargaming.net, Blizzard, ArenaNet, Capcom, Deep Silver, Daybreak Games, Devolver Digital, Corsair, and Alienware. Twitch has also shared some additional exhibitors as BAND, GAEMS, and Creative Labs, with more to be revealed at a later time.
The exhibitors will have hands-on experiences for the attendees of their latest games, or products. Here is what the first wave of announced exhibitors will have to offer at this year’s TwitchCon.
- ArenaNet, a presenting show sponsor, is bringing two full days of Guild Wars® 2 live programming to TwitchCon with surprise guests throughout the show. ArenaNet will also feature popular Guild Wars 2 Twitch streamers with special programs and live broadcasts.
- Wargaming.net, a presenting show sponsor, will be showcasing World of Warships, a free-to-play naval action MMO from the creators of World of Tanks.
- Blizzard will have a playable version of Legacy of the Void, the final chapter of StarCraft II, along with the reveal of new content.
- Capcom is bringing The Capcom Pro Tour, the premier league destination for competitive Street Fighter, live to the show floor. Visit them to experience the latest build of the highly anticipated Street Fighter V, or take a shot at competing in one of their tournaments for the chance to win a PlayStation 4.
- Deep Silver is offering attendees hands-on time with their latest games including Mighty No. 9, while conducting sign-ups for their broadcaster influencer program to allow early access to their games.
- Daybreak Games’ zombie survival massively multiplayer online game, H1Z1, will be featured in The Intel Gaming Lab with a special two hour event on Saturday at 10:30am.
- Devolver Digital, who are purveyors of fine digital entertainment wares from independent artists worldwide, will be featuring Enter the Gungeon, Broforce, and Noct.
- Corsair, with over 20 years in the PC and gaming tech industry, will be bringing an entire product showcase and an exclusive game partner to be announced at the show.
- Alienware, the industry go-to for custom built gaming PCs, are bringing the Alienware truck featuring Alienware Steam Machines and new Steam Controllers.
Amy Brady, Director of Global Events stated, “TwitchCon 2015 will harness the energy of thousands of the most passionate, engaged members of the Twitch community,” She continued, “Even if Twitch is new to you, there are lots of opportunities to learn how to get involved, loads of great games to enjoy and positive people to meet.”
Twitch had more to share this morning with the various areas of interest that will be sure to entertain.
- The Intel Gaming Lab: This giant LAN area will feature 144 Intel-technology PC gaming stations. Attendees will be able to interact and play with and against dozens of popular Twitch broadcasters in an array of games, such as H1Z1, League of Legends, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, StarCraft II, World of Warships, Guild Wars 2 and more.
- The Education Zone: An entire floor dedicated to all of the products and services a broadcaster needs to create and maintain a professional Twitch channel. This includes brands such as Antlion Audio, Skreens, eSport.US, TwitchAlerts, Teespring, El Gato, GameWisp, Skype, Flood Gaming, HoneyLedger, XSplit and more. Making its debut at TwitchCon will be Gameshow, a new brand and product designed specifically for the Twitch community. Also onsite will be Amazon and Amazon Associates, whose product showcases will educate broadcasters on how to take their channels to the next level while offering TwitchCon exclusive highlights and deals. In addition to the Education Zone activities for attendees, there will be a live broadcast from the Education Workshop featuring presentations by many of the Education vendors.
- The Charity Zone, brought to you by Tiltify: With philanthropy being popular among the Twitch community with numerous charity drives each month, this zone provides insights on how to get involved. American Red Cross, Call of Duty Endowment, Operation Supply Drop, Game Changer, Extra Life, Save the Children, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and Doctors Without Borders will all have a presence, as well as The Charity Zone sponsor Tiltify, the first ever crowdfunding platform designed for charity gaming streams.
- Indie Alley, brought to you by XSplit: Twitch loves content diversity and with indie games there is always something new to watch. The XSplit Indie Alley, with an XSplit Indie Stage & Stream, will be dedicated to indie content the entire weekend, in support of the Indie[dot] developer program. Come find something fun to play in the Indie Alley with developers such as Devolver Digital, Larian Studios, Schine, Super Evil Megacorp, Proletariat Inc, Beatshapers and more.
- Razer Broadcaster Zone: Since many popular broadcasters will be at TwitchCon, the Razer Broadcaster Zone lets them broadcast live from the show with equipment and broadcasting capabilities all provided by Razer. A full broadcast schedule will be released prior to the show.
Twitch promises some exclusive announcements that will be revealed during the keynote presentation from Twitch CEO and founder Emmett Shear. Plus, there will be a marquee act at the event that will headline the after-party. For those who have not attended a Twitch party, they are definitely not one to miss!
This is the first ever TwitchCon and August 21st is the cut off date for tickets, so make sure you get them now. Currently, the Friday and Saturday bundled tickets are sold out. However, attendees can still pick up the tickets for the days, individually. Tickets are going fast, so pick them up today. Full details of the event can be read on our announcement post.