Hear hear!! The season of bright sunny days is finally here. We’re summer ready with our light and airy fabrics, vibrant colours, splashes of floral, prints and patterns!!! Wait wait! Did I just foget to add the wardrobe friendly shorts?? Oh yes, as we saw designers all over the world showcase breath taking pieces during fashion month, we realised that not all of them are practical for our everyday lives. Do you want to know what these outfits are? Stay tuned. I chose the best among all the trends that are not only wearable but super chic from the fashion month. I had the urge to get inspiration from the runway and I decided to steal some looks for everyday style. These trends are taking over the world by storm. I have chosen 5 different runways trend while flipping through Vogue and Elle that can be incorporated into your closet and make your closet happy!!
1) Denim Deal: Denims are so verstaile and comfortable. It will never go out of style. My go to style would be Denim on a day where I don’t want to be overdressed and yet I want to look stylish. Denim has taken a stylish flip with unique pieces ranging from skirts, shirt dresses, dungarees and suits. It has taken a 360° turn from plain jeans to being revamped to suit the modern persona in a wide range of washes, colours and textured effects. That is not all! You can create so many unique looks with each of these pieces of Denim.
2) Floral Obsession: As spring welcomes the floral bloom, I am obsessed with the floral prints! This perpetually trendy summer print made its presence felt in terms of dresses, skirts, coats, shoes et al. This print always manages to capture my heart.
3) Tulle Affair: Do I have a new trend obsession? Oh yes! It’s the Ballerina skirt! Or the every gorgeous trend of tulle! I love it all. They are so elegant and perfect for the red carpets. I have seen bloggers don this exquisite piece of clothing and look jaw dropping. So go ahead and channel that fabulous and fashionable inner Carrie Bradshaw.
4) Boho Vibes: I would be stating the obvious when I say Boho trend and summer goes hand-in-hand! This trend has a whole new attitude, marching (more like swaying) to its very own sultry beat this summer. Take on the elements in style by going boho.
5) Sheer play: The go-to silhouette this season is the sheer! This sultry trend allures every girl and haunts (In a good way) in her dreams. Look effortlessly chic with this trend. Wear a dress or a blouse! Look fabulous.