The fall and winter season are one of the most traveled times of the year. People visiting families for the holidays, children on school vacation, and those that live in snow ridden country want to escape to warmer climates. If you love your pets like I love mine, you probably search for a way to bring them along for the trip. Well here is a fantastic tool to help you plan for bringing Fido (and your favorite feline friend).
They have everything from pet-friendly accommodations (hotels that your canine friend can sleep in), air travel, outdoor restaurants (yes, places you can dine out with your best friend), pet services (local veterinarians and groomers or pet sitters), coupons for discount items, and much, much more. Bring Fido (please use the code “EPIC” when booking a reservation) makes it very easy and you can even call and speak to a pet-friendly expert right over the phone.
Things to Remember
When traveling with a pet always keep safety in mind. Always remember that taking a pet means you have to think ahead and plan accordingly because pets are not welcome everywhere. There are some things you should ask yourself:
1. Are going to be out in the sun all day? If so, then leave Fido at home.
2. Will you be spending time with people at parties where your pet is not welcome? Don’t leave Fido locked in a hotel room. Fido would rather be at home than in a hotel room.
3. Do you have plans for hiking and being outdoors? By all means take Fido if he loves to hike and go for a swim.
4. Can Fido go to most of the places you will be spending while vacationing? If Fido can visit family, friends, and destinations you have planned, then I think Fido would love to be along for the journey.
5. Is this a family outing or business trip? If you’re on a business trip, leave Fido at home. If you’re on a family trip, and Fido is part of the family then take Fido with you.
ONLY take Fido if you have done your research and it is appropriate to take your pet.
Bring Fido (Code “EPIC”) is a great resource for helping you prepare and plan for a trip of a lifetime with your four-legged family members.
When you’re passionate and committed, you can do anything. Thank you for reading and thank you for sharing this article with others. Please share any comments, story, and event ideas with me at Jessie@myepicwriting.com.