The Motorola Moto X Pure Edition, which launched earlier this month is truly beautiful inside and out. It offers incredible design, powerful performance and is available unlocked so it works on all major networks. The Moto X Pure Edition is very unique, because it enables users to pick their own design, has expandable storage, amazing front speakers and it charges up very quickly. For those who want to express themselves and love large, top tier smartphones but don’t want to pay top prices, then the Moto X Pure Edition is the answer.
Moto X Pure Edition’s performance is indeed premium, in which users can enjoy a stunning 5.7” Quad HD display with 2,560 x 1,440 pixel resolution, immersive stereo sound, a 21 MP camera, advanced water protection, and TurboPower for the world’s fastest charging to get 10 hours of charge in just 15 minutes! It offers a top rated camera for great shots and spectacular selfies in any light, which makes this phone very attractive for those who operate in a “selfie world.”
Motorola’s best smartphone captures beautiful, true-to-life images in any light, thanks to its top rated, 21 MP camera that has a color-balancing flash. It’s also capable of taking phenomenal pictures faster with rapid focus and zero shutter lag. You can even capture crystal clear video in beautiful 4K resolution. It’s without a doubt that a lot of work was done to make the camera top quality and the experts agree as well. DXO Mark, an leader in reviewing imager quality, gave it a rating of 83, which is even higher than the iPhone 6. The front-facing 5 MP camera includes a wide-angle lens, so everyone fits in the picture and it’s easier to switch from selfie to groupie. Also, there’s an extra front flash that captures amazing quality pictures even in low light.
The Moto X Pure Edition is currently the most customizable phone on the market, thanks to Moto Maker which is Motorola’s online design studio. It offers thousands of ways to make your Moto X Pure Edition especially for you, by offering users the choice of a wide palette of colors and premium materials, such as genuine Saffiano and Horween leathers and real woods on a sleek, sexy and smart looking metal frame.
Moto X Pure Edition comes with the following:
- An unlocked phone with universal banding so you can use your Moto X on any network, and switch carriers whenever you want, without having to buy a new phone.
- The flexibility of buying without a contract.
- A Pure Android experience, that delivers faster, stronger phone performance without unnecessary clutter and software to slow users down.
- No more generic, boring devices because the Moto X Pure Edition enables users to customize a design to fit each ones’s individual style.
- Lifetime Motorola product support.
- Premium performance without the premium price. Retail price starting at just $399.99 at Motorola.com, Google Play Store, Motorola.com, Amazon.com.