Ten cruise ships are scheduled to call on Boston, Mass., and Portland, Maine, from Oct. 19 to Oct. 25, 2015. Additionally, the port of Salem, Mass. will welcome its second cruise ship of the year.
Cruiseport Boston will host seven ships from six cruise lines. Highlights include the year’s only visit by Grandeur of the Seas and the ninth three-ship day of 2015. The week will also mark the final call of the season for Regal Princess and Silver Whisper, both of which will return in the fall of 2016. Brilliance of the Seas will make her final embarkation in Boston, a 13-night repositioning cruise to Tampa via the southern Caribbean.
- Tuesday, Oct. 20: Seven Seas Navigator
- Thursday, Oct. 22: Crystal Symphony, Grandeur of the Seas, Regal Princess
- Friday, Oct. 23: Norwegian Dawn
- Saturday, Oct. 24: Silver Whisper
- Sunday, Oct. 25: Brilliance of the Seas
Additionally, 15 miles to the north, the port of Salem, Mass., will welcome Seabourn Quest on Tuesday, Oct. 20. The visit marks the second port call on Salem this year. Quest was the first cruise ship to call on Salem when its port opened in 2014.
Cruise Portland Maine will host five ships from five cruise lines. The week will include two multiple-ship days, the only call of the season for Crystal Symphony, and the last visits of the year by Brilliance of the Seas, Seven Seas Navigator, Silver Whisper, and Pearl Mist.
- Monday, Oct. 19: Brilliance of the Seas
- Wednesday, Oct. 21: Crystal Symphony, Seven Seas Navigator
- Friday, Oct. 23: Silver Whisper, Pearl Mist
For more information, visit the respective websites of Cruiseport Boston, Cruise Portland Maine, or Destination Salem. You can track the location of each ship on marinetraffic.com.