We have been hearing almost everyone saying, “What happened to summer?” as we’re very much reminded that the holiday shopping season will officially begin with Black Friday on Nov. 27. As we embrace the fall and the upcoming holiday season, we ourselves have had the same thought running through our own mind. Perhaps the warmer than usual weather in the Northeast has contributed to a bit of a mental turnaround. With all that aside, your humble Luxury Lifestyle writer wasn’t going to let readers down.
As we began to cultivate The Luxury Lifestyle Holiday Gift Guide 2015, we thought back upon our summer travels — the unique crafts lovingly designed and the essence of this season began to manifest. Finding the perfect gifts for everyone on your holiday shopping list will always bring about some degree of stress, but if you go into this with a plan you can’t go wrong. Whether the gift is for your partner, an unexpected guest or a hostess gift, the Luxury Lifestyle writer has suggestions for all that will leave everyone feeling good this holiday season. Peruse through our list and find the perfect gift for everyone on yours!
Disclosure of material connection: The author received press sample product(s) from brand(s) for brand familiarity purposes only and receipt thereof is not compensation. Recommendations for product(s) are those of the author, based upon personal experience with said product(s).
Luxe Home Living
- Bose Acoustic Wave Music System II ($1,099.95): CDs. FM/AM radio. System packages add more playing options with music from your iPod plus Internet stations and playlists from your computer, smartphone, tablet or any Bluetooth device.
- Bath Master Steam Shower Enclosure Room Spa Whirlpool Touch Screen ($2,300): 6 jet amazing Whirlpool System, head rest and remote control put this home spa steam shower in the must have category for home luxury living.
- Waring Popcorn Maker with Melting Station ($235): Make up to 20 cups of irresistible popcorn—and your favorite melted topping—in minutes with Waring’s foolproof popper. A motorized stirrer keeps the corn in motion, so every kernel pops to fluffy, crisp-tender perfection, while the built-in warming pot heats up butter, chocolate or caramel for drizzling on top.
- Keurig 2.0 K200 Brewing System ($120): The new Keurig 2.0 K200 Series Brewing System allows you to brew a 4-cup carafe with the same ease and convenience of brewing a single-serve cup, all at the touch of a button. And it’s available in the most update colors of 2016.
- iCoffee Opus Single Serve Brewer ($139.99): This single serve brewer from iCoffee is compatible with all K-type cups and can also make tea, cider and hot cocoa or provide hot water for oatmeal and soup.
- Cuisinart’s Chef’s Convection Oven ($259): boasts 15 cooking functions and offers special settings for speed convection, sandwiches and bagels. Heating power of 1875 watts provides quick heat up time, precise temperature and perfect results every time.
- Waring Breakfast Express Belgian Waffle & Omelet Maker ($129.95): A delicious breakfast for two will be available in minutes. Featuring 1400 watts of power, the Breakfast Express is also great for preparing pancakes, frittatas, fried eggs, English muffins and more.
- Waring Juice Extractor (69.95): The Brushed Stainless Steel Juice Extractor easily makes fresh, pure vegetable and fruit juices at home to aid in a healthy and enjoyable lifestyle. The Juice Extractor includes a 32-oz. brushed stainless steel juice cup an extra-wide 3-inch feed chute.
- Four Seasons Private Jet Journeys ($106K to $137K): The Four Seasons Private Jet experience comes to life through a variety of extraordinary itineraries that crisscross the globe and allow you to discover up to 10 international destinations on a single private jet journey. Whether you want to travel around the world or delve into the cultural life of a specific region, your adventure awaits.
- Globe-Trotter Safari Suitcase ($2,485): If you’re going to travel the world, you need something lovely to carry your belongings. The Globe-Trotter Safari Suitcase is the one that you’ll want. With over 100 years behind this brand, your suitcase is going to last as long.
- Moose Knuckles Diamond Series Parka ($35,000): If your destination is the Swiss Alps versus Bali, Moose Knuckles offers his and hers its ultra-exclusive Diamond Series Parka. Featuring 5 karats of diamonds with each jacket a custom made to order. All orders include an all-expenses paid trip to Montreal to enjoy a custom fitting while staying in a 5 star hotel.
Luxe For Her
- Royal Silk Scarf ($95): Woven by villagers in Vietnam, this smooth, silk scarf is an excellent addition to any fashionista’s wardrobe. Also featured as a handcrafted gift in the World Vision Gift Catalog, this fashion item is a gift that keeps on giving.
- Globe-Trotter Moneypenny Navy Tote ($2,210): Handmade in England from the finest navy and black leather, the tote bag features a navy herringbone lining on the inside along with a zipped compartment and a slip pocket.
- Artis Elite Mirror Collection White Velvet 10-Brush Set ($350): This luxury limited-edition makeup brush set, just in time for the holidays, is sure to be everyone’s list! From Artis’ CosmeFibre technology and an ergonomic handle to the upscale aesthetic design. This stunning 10-Brush Set comes encased in an equally stunning white velvet magnetic closure box.
- Tata Harper Best in Glow ($185): Just in time for the holidays the Best of Tata Harper Skincare Collection is an 11-piece set of travel-sized, best sellers. Set Includes- Regenerating Cleanser, Purifying Cleanser, Hydrating Floral Essence, Rejuvenating Serum, Concentrated Brightening Serum, Repairative Moisturizer, Beautifying Face Oil, Resurfacing Mask, Revitalizing Body Oil, Be Adored and Aromatic Stress Treatment.
- Spongelle Spongetté Trio ($25): Infused Spongettés are perfect for holiday travel, or to take to the gym. With Extracts of Yuzu, Edelweiss, and Vetiver these are a luxurious treat for her.
- Ayres Beauty Travel Kit ($38.50): The best of Ayres in travel size for when you tell her that you’ve booked Four Season Private Jet Journeys. This set includes 3 Bar Soaps, 3 Shower Creams and 3 Body Butters that offer the perfect sampling of Ayres’ signature collections.
- Tria Sephora Holiday Bundle ($505): Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4X and Age-Defying laser that are both available in exclusive Sephora bundles this holiday. Featuring the same laser technology as that in the doctor’s office, these Tria sets will ensure a fresh face and smooth skin that will impress all your holiday guests.
- FOREO LUNA Mini Deep Cleansing Essentials ($139): Includes Day & Night Cleansers for a cleansing experience like no other. Choose between a Magenta or Turquoise LUNA mini.
Luxe For Him
- Harry’s Winter Winston Shave Bundle ($60 – $75): This holiday set includes a Limited-Edition Copper Handle Winston Razor, 3 Blade Cartridges, Foaming Shave Gel and Travel Blade Cover, Razor Stand and Dopp Kit. Both the Limited-Edition Winton Razor and Razor Stand can be engraved with up to three letters.
- Bespoke Post ($45 per month): Give the guy in your life a curated “box of amazing”. Each themed monthly box can include anything from men’s lifestyle gear to tools and ties to cigars and more.
- The Motley Palo Santo Limited-Edition Cologne ($105- 2 fl oz): With deep smoky woodnotes, a hint of suede and sweetness this fragrance is bold and intriguing. Palo Santo evokes the spirit of Los Angeles and Palo Santo is available in a travel size.
- “The Ultimate Cigar Book” ($17): From Cuba to the Dominican Republic to Jamaica to Honduras to Nicaragua to Mexico, South America, the Philippines, Europe, and China, The Ultimate Cigar Book is the most complete, factual, and up-to-date book for the cigar smoker or for those who just want to learn more about the fascinating and popular world of cigar smoking.
- UAG iPhone Case (34.95): Featuring an amour shell and an impact resistant core with lightweight construction. UAG’s case also offers up over sized tactical buttons, easy access ports and meets military drop-test standards.
- DZR Minna Trainers ($109): The Minna was named in honor of DZR’s showrooms grand, gritty alley in San Francisco. With graphics designed by local artist and DJ, Jeremiah Ball, the Minna is a collaborative effort of urban style and pure performance.
- Showers Pass Reflective Torch Socks ($17.95): The Showers Pass Torch Socks feature the cutting edge in 3M Scotchlight Reflective Material coating technology that offers 4-way stretch for comfort and durability with 500 candle power reflectivity.
- Spongellé Men’s Super Buffer ($18): Offered in an invigorating scent of Verbena Absolute, this has a built in body wash. Enriched with hydrating coconut oil and a blend of energizing extracts, the Men’s Super Buffer will help your skin feel smooth and clean after a long day at the office.
Luxe Host/Hostess Gifts
- Teeling Whiskey Co ($24): The Teeling Trinity Pack is a set of three-5cl Irish whiskey’s by Teeling. This set contains the: Single Grain, Small Batch and Single Malt.
- “Drinking the Devil’s Acre A Love Letter from San Francisco and her Cocktails” ($24.95): With twenty-five iconic cocktail recipes made famous by San Francisco and accompanied by an additional 45 recipes that show the evolution of these classic elixirs and history of this beloved city.
- Ayres Energizing Scented Candle ($35): An invigorating splash of lime and mint is perfectly complemented by a fresh breeze of thyme. This energizing candle will lift your spirit and refresh your soul.
- Exotic Angels Joy Globe ($7.98): Low maintenance Air Plants are tucked inside these sparkly spheres making them a stylish way to bring the outside in this holiday season.
- Chando Porcelain Fragrance Diffuser ($449): The Urban Collection diffuser has a simple, mature fragrance and a gorgeous porcelain casing that fits in with any décor.
- Teavana Artisanal Brewing Collection Kit ($69.95): Everything you need to brew the perfect cup of tea. Includes our 16oz Perfectea Maker, 16 oz of Perfectea Rock Sugar, a Perfectea spoon, 4 exclusive airtight reusable tea tins, and 4 of Teavana’s most popular teas.
- Teavana Mayu Cast Iron Teapot ($99.95): Designed by renowned industrial designer Ken Okuyama, this sleek teapot features an aluminum alloy handle that represents the shape of a katana — the Japanese samurai sword. Handcrafted in cast iron for excellent heat retention, with a spout that’s ideally shaped to prevent drips after pouring.
- Noble Nutcracker Petite Caramel Apple Gift Set ($39.99): This delicious holiday gift from comes with four juicy dipped apples and packaged in festive nutcracker-themed gift boxes.
- 2012 Leviathan ($48): A beastly red blend with dense berry fruits, licorice and bittersweet chocolate notes, with hints of coffee and peppery spice. This red is balanced with bright acidity and prominent oak. Blended with Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Syrah from vineyards in and around Napa, this wine is never blended the same way twice.
- 2012 Luce della Vite ($120): Began as a partnership between Napa legend Robert Mondavi and Vittoro Frescobaldi, of the historic Marchese d’ Frescobaldi family empire of Tuscany, when they decided to combine forces to make an innovative New World wine in an Old World setting. Translating to “Light of Life” and touting an intricate projection of sunlight on its label, there’s truly no better wine for a season that celebrates Lights.