Whether you own a classic car or bike or just enjoy looking at them, car shows and cruise nights are great places to hang out during the summer in the Buffalo-Niagara area. Here are a few that are coming up in June. There’s always plenty to do in Buffalo – get weekly updates from the Buffalo Events Examiner.
Cruise nights kicking off in June:
· Monday, June 1st – Elma Towne Grill Cruise Night (6650 Clinton St. in Elma) starting at 5 p.m. through August 31st
Continuing in June:
· Mondays – Angry Buffalo at the Rose Garden (2753 Wehrle Dr. in Williamsville) starts at 5 p.m.
· Mondays – Lockport Monday Cruise Night at Ida Fritz Park (Main and Transit Sts. In Lockport) from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
· Tuesdays – Dug-Out Entertainment Complex (6856 S. Transit Rd. in Lockport) from 5 to 8 p.m. – also on Friday nights starting May 8th from 5 to 8 p.m.
· Tuesdays – Pautler’s Cruise Night (6343 Transit Rd. in Clarence) – 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
· Wednesdays– Lancaster National Speedway and Dragway (Gunnville Rd. in Lancaster) Cruise Night from 6 to 11 p.m. – free admission; grudge racing $5 per run.
· Thursdays – Polish Falcons Auto Club Cruise Night (445 Columbia Ave. in Depew) from 6 to 9 p.m.
· Thursdays – Quaker Steak and Lube Car and Motorcycle Show (6727 Transit Rd. in Lancaster) beginning at 5 p.m.
· Thursdays – Akron Cruise Night (Main St. in Akron) – 6 to 8 p.m.
· Thursdays – 97 Rock Classic Cruise Night at Transit Lanes (7850 Transit Rd. in Williamsville) and Santora’s (7800 Transit Rd. in Williamsville) – time TBA
Car shows in June:
· Friday, June 12th – Cheektowaga Crabapple Festival Supercruise at Cheektowaga Town Park on Harlem Rd. from 5 to 9 p.m.
· Saturday and Sunday, June 13th and 14th – Merritt Estate Winery (King Rd. in Forestville) Strawberry Festival Cruise-In, Saturday from noon to 10 p.m. and the Sunday noon to 6 p.m.
· Friday, June 19th – Dave Smith Ford (4045 Transit Rd. in Clarence) Supercruise from 4 to 8 p.m.
· Saturday, June 20th – German Sommerfest VW Bug Fest car show at the Buffalo-Niagara Heritage Village, 3755 Tonawanda Creek Rd. in Amherst from noon to 5 p.m.
· Sunday, June 21st – Clutch Artists Father’s Day Spring-A-Rama, benefitting the Variety Kids Telethon, at Quaker Steak and Lube, 6727 Transit Rd. in Lancaster. Registration runs from 9 a.m. to noon, and awards will be handed out at 5 p.m.
· Saturday and Sunday, June 27th and 28th – Niagara 2015 Auto Swap Meet and Car Show at the Niagara County Fairgrounds, Rt. 78 in Lockport. The show and the swap meet are open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days.
· Sunday, June 28th – All Fords Day and Mustang Club of America Regional Mustang Show, benefitting Mercy Flight, at Eastern Hills Mall, 4545 Transit Rd. in Clarence. Registration is from 8 to 11 a.m., and the show runs from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.