We are pleased to announce some local upcoming food festivals hosted by the Food Truck Festivals of America. Food Truck Festivals of America caters large scale food festivals throughout the nation. However, their home base is here in New England, which is why we are excited to announce six upcoming New England festivals. Each festival features twenty or more food trucks, Samuel Adams beer, live music, and activities for children. The Quincy and Cape Cod festival will also feature an ETSY Artisan Market.
A food truck festival is not about fast food at all, but instead it is all about making fresh, gourmet food. The chefs from each truck will be cooking your food from everything from lobster rolls to duck tacos and delicious homemade cookies and ice cream. One thing to note is that tickets can be purchased on ftfa.eventbrite.com.
Food Truck Festivals of America is aware of the crowds and lines that their food trucks create and has decided to limit ticket orders this year in order to make the customer experience that much more personal. They offer three levels of admission. 500 VIP tickets will be sold for each event with a cost of $20. VIP admission will get you in before the crowds at 11:a.m. along with unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and a free dessert from the Whoo(pie) Wagon. A $10 admission ticket will get you in at noon along with a Samuel Adams beer, and a $5 ticket will get you general admission into the fair at noon. Here are the festivals, locations, and dates, so you can pre-order your tickets:
Here are the festivals, locations, and dates, so you can pre-order your tickets:
1. The Marlborough Food Truck Festival will take place in downtown Marlborough this Saturday, Aug. 15, 2015.
2. The 3rd Annual Cape Cod Food Truck Festival will take place at the Cape Cod Fairgrounds in Falmouth, Massachusetts on Saturday, Aug. 29, 2015.
3. A new Vegan Food Truck Festival will take place in Central Square, Cambridge on Saturday, Sept. 12, 2015. We are extra excited about covering this festival!
4. The Quincy Food Truck Festival will take place at Merrymount Park on Saturday, Sept. 26, 2015.
5. The 2nd Annual New Hampshire Food Truck Festival will take place at the Redhook Brewery in Portsmouth, New Hampshire on Sunday, Oct. 4, 2015.
6. The North Shore Food Truck Festival will take place on the Stoneham Town Common on Saturday, Oct. 17, 2015.
We hope to see you there for lots of great food and treats. Bring your blanket and lawn chairs!