Shop Hamrick’s Moonlight Madness on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, August 13, 14 and 15, for great brands, incredible prices, special purchases and repeats of sellouts. Supplies on popular items will be limited, so plan to shop as early as possible for the best selection and size range. Look for unbeatable deals on men’s and ladies’ Famous Maker twill and dress pants, ladies’ leather and suede handbags, men’s and ladies’ Gildan and Famous Maker tees and Hamrick’s entire stock of LA Gear and RBX athletic shoes. Use Hamrick’s coupon for an extra 15% off any one regular, sale or clearance item on Thursday and Friday Hamrick’s and doorbuster coupon for 20% off on Saturday. Click on Weekly Specials to print a coupon.
Featured are 30% off select signature groups and coordinates from Southern Lady and N Touch for misses and women and Southern Chic fashion tops and bottoms for misses and women from Zac and Rachel, One World, John Paul Richard, Spense, Halo, NY Collection, Robert Louis, 2B Together, Umgees, Kori and Flying Tomato for $21.98 to $32.98. Pair your favorite tops, tunics, skirts and palazzo pants for a palette of rich, vibrant fall looks for corporate and casual wear. Made for mixing and matching, it’s easier than ever to create coordinating and contrasting looks with only a few pieces.
For a fresh career look pair a Southern Lady watercolor blue shift dress with touches of black and white with a lightweight cropped black open front jacket. The jacket picks up on the black in the dress, coordinating perfectly with the slate blue and white. Easy to wear, the dress barely defines the waist and falls easily over the hips to knee length for a slim silhouette. Complete the look with classic black mid-heel pumps and a single silver bracelet. Carry a black leather handbag with a tasseled zipper and embellished front panel.
For a trendy look that’s runway-fresh and a bit more casual pair a Zac and Rachel scoop-neck tunic done in a turquoise and rose mixed print with hints of black and white with classic black leggings. The tunic featured three-quarter sleeves, making it ideal for transitioning into fall. It falls loosely to below-hip length for a slimming effect that’s flattering to all figure types. Complete the look with black bow ballet flats and carry a bright rose or turquoise satchel. Add just a hint of glitter with a few slim silver bangles and small silver hoop earrings.
More sales you may want to shop during Hamrick’s Moonlight Madness feature:
- Alia and Cathy Daniels coordinates for misses, petites and women $12-$14 (Reg. $18-$72)
- Select Alfred Dunner, Ruby Road and Hearts of Palm coordinates for misses, petites and women $20-$22 (Reg. $28-$84)
- Famous Maker knit tops for misses, petites and women $8-$10 (Reg. $16.98-$19.98)
- Fresh knit tops for misses, petites and women $8-$10 (Reg. $19.98-$22.98)
- It’s a Girl Thing southern preppy tees for misses $20 (Reg. $19.98-$24.98)
- Gloria Vanderbilt, Bandolino and Nine West denim for misses, petites and women $10 (Reg. $24.98-$39.98)
- 80% off clearance skimmers, Bermudas, shorts, tees, knit tops, and twill and denim capris for misses
- 50% off Hamrick’s entire stock of bras from Playtex, Bali, Vassarette and Vanity Fair
- Handbags from Bueno, Carryland and Ellen Tracy $25 (Reg. $25-$99)
- 60% off ladies’ sandals from Easy Street, Life Stride, Easy Spirit and Clarks
To see Hamrick’s complete selection of Moonlight Madness specials visit Hamrick’s. Hamrick’s is located at1950 Bush River Road in Columbia.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~