Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving Day Thursday November 25, 2015
If cooking a bird is not your idea of giving thanks you are in luck or if that bird is taking longer to thaw than you left time for, several restaurants are open on Thanksgiving Day.
- Applebee’s will open in some locations. Check with your local restaurant for participation.
- Black Angus Steakhouse
- Bob Evans will be open on Thanksgiving with a special menu from 8 am – 8 pm. Call your local restaurant for more information.
- Bojangles’ Famouse Chicken ‘n Biscuits
- Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurants are serving up a Traditional Turkey Dinner with sliced white meat turkey, homestyle gravy, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, spicy Italian sausage stuffing, green beans, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie. Small serves three for $57. Large serves 6 for $114. Dine in only. Prices may vary by location.
- Claim Jumper Restaurants will be serving its Thanksgiving Menu from 11am – 6pm at most locations. Appetizers include Spinach Artichoke Dip, Mozzarella Sticks, and Triple Chips and Dip (prices vary). All entrees served with a choice of salad or cup of soup. Entree choices include Roasted Turkey, Ham Dinner, Ham & Turkey Supper and The Feast. Prime Rib, Salmon Oscar and Grilled Salmon also available. Vegetarian entree available.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store will be serving their Turkey n’ Dressing dinner starting at 11am. Meal includes Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, Cornbread Dressing, Savory Gravy, a sampling of Sugar-Cured Ham, choice of a Country Side, Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans, Cranberry Relish, made from scratch Biscuits or Corn Muffings, and a slice of Pumpkin Pie.
- Firehouse Subs
- Golden Corral is offering a Thanksgiving Day Buffet at participating locations. The buffet includes carved turkey, carved ham, fried chicken, rotisserie chicken, pot roast, meatloaf, sirloin steak, fried shrimp and much more.
- Jimmy John’s
- Maggiano’s Little Italy is taking reservations. First Course: Assorted Brushetta Plate, compliments of the chef. Second Course includes choice of Maggiano’s Salad, Caesar Salad, Chopped Salad or Italian Tossed Salad (choose two). Third Course choices include Traditional Roast Turkey Breast with Giblet Gravy & Focaccia Sausage Stuffing, Country-Style Baked Nueske Ham with Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia with Sage, Lemon & Tomatoes (choose two). Choose two pastas: Taylor Street Baked Ziti, Maggiano’s Famous Rigatoni “D”, Spaghetti & Meatball, Four Cheese Ravioli, Gnocchi & Italian Sausage and Pasta of the Day. Fourth: Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake, Warm Apple Crostada, Chocolate Zuccotto Cake and Tiramisu (choose two).
- Marie Callender’s – Most restaurants will be open on Thanksgiving Day and will take reservations for parties of eight or more. Holiday Feasts, Sides, Party Platters, Boxed Lunches and Desserts are available for carryout.
McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood & Steaks is serving a Roasted Turkey Dinner at participating locations. The Roasted Turkey Dinner includes butternut squash bisque or walnut mixed greens, mashed potatoes and gravy, cornbread stuffing, apple squash casserole, seasonal vegetables and cranberry sauce. Reservations recommended. Adults $24.99 and children 12 and under $9.99. Prices may vary by location.
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill will be open from 4-8 p.m offering a great Thanksgiving dinner for under $20.
- Panda Express
- Qdoba Mexican Grill
- Ruby Tuesday
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House is celebrating Thanksgiving with a special menu. $39.95 – $41.95 per adult and $12.95 for children (prices may vary at participating locations). Starters include choice of Louisiana Seafood Gumbo, Caesar Salad or Steak House Salad. For the main course, Ruth’s Chris is offering oven-roasted sliced Turkey Breast served with homemade gravy, Ruth’s sausage and herb stuffing and cranberry relish.
- Seasons 52 is taking reservations and will be serving Thanksgiving Dinner. Enjoy Plainville Farms roasted turkey with gravy, traditional herb stuffing, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, maple-glazed butternut squash, French green beans, house-made cranberry relish, and pumpkin pie mini indulgence. Adults $26.90. Child’s portion $12.90.
- Shoney’s will be serving up turkey with all the trimmings plus a whole lot more! The buffet will include turkey, ham, fried chicken and more. Also includes a free slice of pumpkin pie (with each buffet purchased). Kids 4 and under get a free buffet with adult meal purchase.
- Sizzler restaurants will open at 11 am. Fresh roasted turkey with stuffing, green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy, baked sweet potato with maple butter, cranberry sacue and a slice of pumpkin pie. Complement your meal with a glass of wine (sold separately).
- Shoney’s Waffle House
- Sonic Drive-In
- Ted’s Montana Grill will be open and offering a Thanksgiving Roast Turkey Feast for $25. For non-traditional guests, Ted’s will be serving a choice of St. Phillip’s Island Crab Cakes, Bison Pot Roast, Bison Meatloaf, Big Sky Grilled Salad, Cedar Plank Salmon, Ted’s Filet and Delmonico Ribeye. Prices and availabilty vary by location. Click for more details.
- Village Inn will be open Thanksgiving Day so that you can stop in to pick-up your Holiday Pies, or join them for a Holiday Meal. They’ll be serving their traditional Holiday Turkey or Ham Dinner, with a slice of Pumpkin Pie at participating locations.
- Waffle House restaurants will be open, still serving ‘em up scattered, smothered & covered.
This list is compiled from press releases and information on Restaurant News
If you are heading out shopping on Thanksgiving and Black Friday, here are the store that will be open in 2015. If you aren’t up for fighting the Thanksgiving and Black Friday crowds we recommend shopping online with free shipping on Amazon’s Black Friday Week deals.