According to a Sept. 24 NESN.com report, tonight’s contest between the (1-1) Washington Redskins and (0-2) New York Giants will be live streaming from MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, on NFL Game Pass. Opening kickoff is scheduled for 8:30 p.m. ET and TV duties will be handled by NFL Network and CBS Sports this evening.
2015 NFL Thursday Night Football Week 3 Odds
If NFL Week 3 oddsmakers are on their game, the Giants (-3) are expected to crack into the win column with a three-point win over the Redskins (+3). The OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 45 points, and alternate, straight-up betting lines go as follows: Washington (+145) vs. New York (-165).
Redskins vs. Giants ATS & O/U General Consensus
Moments removed from Thursday night’s opening kickoff, all indications are that the smart money is betting on the New York Football Giants. At the present time, an overwhelming 63 percent of the betting public is taking the G-Men at -4, while only 37 percent of bettors like the Skins chances with a cushion of +4 points.
However, betting action for tonight’s O/U indicates that most bettors believe that Washington and New York will combine and score more than the projected 45-point mark. As of now, 57 percent have put their hard-earned money on the Over, while the rest, 43 percent to be exact, like these teams remaining under that mark.
Skins vs. G-Men Week 3 ATS Trends To Consider
From a head-to-head standpoint, statistics show that betting on either one of these team’s point spread is a risk. As far as Washington goes, the visiting side come in with a 3-7-1 record in its last 16 games played in the Big Apple. Meanwhile, the hosting Giants are 2-6 in their last 8 games following a straight-up loss. Other trends to consider prior to betting on this matchup include:
Redskins ATS Trends (NFL Week 3)
- Redskins are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after allowing less than 250 total yards in their previous game.
- Redskins are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Redskins are 4-9-1 ATS in their last 14 games in Week 3.
- Redskins are 8-18 ATS in their last 26 vs. NFC.
- Redskins are 15-37-3 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
Giants ATS Trends (NFL Week 3)
- Giants are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
- Giants are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 Thursday games.
- Giants are 3-7-1 ATS in their last 11 games in September.
- Giants are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games following a S.U. loss.
- Giants are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games after allowing more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
atombash.com Free NFL Week 3 TNF Picks: New York Giants -3