The WordPress platform is one of the most popular content management systems around the world. Nowadays it is used by thousands of different and stunning websites and the number of satisfied users is growing and growing. This is absolutely understandable as WordPress has a lot of advantages including the followings.
· It is freely available: the WordPress content management system is an Open Source code that means everybody can use it without paying any fees for the licence. Users can save a lot of time and money by creating their websites with WordPress that is one of the best reasons why it is so popular.
· It is simple: the WordPress system is user-friendly and the basic installation is very easy, you don’t really need any specific knowledge to do it.
· It is popular: as the platform is very popular nowadays, developers are always creating something new. If you want to start your own website today, you would be able to choose from more than 1800 themes and 24000 plugins. As WordPress has a very large community your questions will be always welcome and you can search for useful information in the WordPress Codex as well.
· It is SEO-friendly: nowadays the importance of SEO is very high as more and more businesses are available online which means the competition for the first places in search engines is more and more intense.WordPress has several plugins available that makes it easier for users to add keywords and descriptions to their web pages.
· It is cheap: as WordPress is free to download the costs of creating your websites will be much lower. Obviously you have to think about your content, images, etc. but you will probably spare the costs of a professional developer as the basic code you will use is already written.
· It is easily available: by using the WordPress content management system you will be able to manage your website content from every computer around the world. It is very convenient for users who are travelling a lot but their website needs to be updated frequently.
Creating your own website is never easy but it is worth to do it. First of all you have to think about the objectives of the website, the content and the budget. It is very important to choose the right platform for your website as that is the base. WordPress could be a good solution for you!