About the Product
Synagen IQ is a nootropic supplement for improving focus, memory and overall mental performance. It is made using an all-natural formulation. The supplement also works to boost energy level thus improving physical performance as well. It can also be used to address the natural decline of brain power which occurs as a person gets older. The supplement can be used to treat the symptoms of brain power decline including memory loss, difficulty concentrating and poor focus. One bottle which contains 30 capsules is priced $49.99 but there are discounts when 3 or 5 bottles are ordered.
There is no information available on the product’s website regarding its manufacturer. However, it is stated that the corporate headquarters is located in Las Vegas, NV. There is also no information if they offer other supplements or products.
- Supports short and long term memory
- Increases energy level
- Uses all-natural ingredients only
- Enhances cognitive performance
- Synergizes the brain
- Helps the user achieve clarity
- Improves focus
How Does It Work?
As a person gets older, the brain produces lesser of certain components that are vital for memory, focus and cognitive function. Synagen IQ is said to replenish such components thereby revitalizing brain function and improving overall cognitive function. It also contains certain ingredients that boost energy level for optimum mental performance. However, there is no specific information provided on how it actually works to deliver such benefits to the user.
There is no list available on the Synagen IQ website regarding its ingredients. This is one of the main weaknesses of the supplement. It is only stated that the formula uses natural ingredients only. The formulation is said to use natural ingredients that are both effective and safe.
- The formulation is made with natural ingredients only
- There are some positive feedbacks from people who have tried it
- The product is designed to improve overall cognitive function
- Discounts are available when 3 or 5 bottles are ordered
- It is also designed to increase energy level for optimum mental performance
- The product has not undergone independent clinical testing so there is no substantial evidence that it is really effective
- Synagen IQ has not been thoroughly tested for safety
- There is no information on what it contains
- The price is high especially when you order one bottle only
- Some users say it is not very effective
- There are some feedbacks saying it can cause side effects
Check with your physician before intake especially if you have any medical condition or are taking medication. Discontinue intake in case of any adverse effect. Consult your doctor before intake if you are pregnant or nursing.
Dosage and Directions
Take one capsule in the morning. It can be taken with or without food. Follow intake with a glass of water. Do not take later in the day since it may affect sleep.
Does It Interact with Other Supplements or Medication?
There is a possibility that the supplement will interact with certain supplements or medications. This is why you need to consult a healthcare professional before taking Synagen IQ if you are under medication or are taking other supplements.
Product Side Effects
The common side effects are gastric disturbance, sleeplessness and jitteriness. However, these side effects are not very common. It should be taken with food early in the day in order to prevent such side effects from occurring.
The product has several flaws like the fact that there is no information on what it contains. Also, it has not been tested for effectiveness or safety so there is no substantial proof that it is effective and safe. However, there are some positive feedbacks from customers who have tried it so it is still worth trying. The formula is also all-natural so it is safer than most offerings on the market.