P.M.H. Atwater, L.H.D., Ph.D. (Hon.), internationally honored and noted NDE expert and author is calling for national and international participants in an exciting and very important new study. She is seeking people nationally and internationally who feel very different or odd because of pre-birth memory, birth trauma, being a preemie, or while a baby, toddler, up to the age of five. With this study, Dr. Atwater will refocus on tiny ones, to double-check the work she has already done. Dr. Atwater’s new research project needs your help as a participant for this new study.
She explains that”Our tiniest near-death experiencers are different. this is a very important study. I can’t begin to emphasize how important this research is. No one is really looking at tiny ones, and we must.” Her earlier work in this area is contained in the book The New Children and Near-Death Experiences.
She further explains, “For this study, I am looking for people who either remember being in the womb, birth trauma, being a preemie, passing through their mother’s vagina, being a baby or a toddler or up to the age of five – and somehow felt different because of that memory, different enough that their family, their school, their relationships, and, if an adult, their adult lives, seemed out of sync, foreign, or just didn’t fit in with what they were told was “normal.” Dr. Atwater adds, “I am also looking for people who don’t remember anything particular when “tiny” – yet lived through that same pattern of “foreignness” while growing up, who are willing to ask family members if there was anything about their birth or what happened in their home that may have impacted them.”
Dr. Atwater is one of the few original trailblazers and international authorities on near-death states, an author of 11 books, is published in numerous magazines and newspapers, featured on national and Canadian television and lectured twice to the United Nations. Her work began in 1978, after having three near-death experiences in 1977. Her contribution to the field of near-death studies earned her the Outstanding Service Award from the International Association of Near-Death Studies (IANDS), The Lifetime Achievement Award from the National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists (NATH) and in 2010, The Nancy E. Bush Award for Literary Excellence (IANDS) and The Lifetime Achievement and Special Services Award (IANDS) (where she has also been a 2 term board member). Her recognitions and awards are too numerous to list here. She is the most highly-valued keynote speaker in national and international circles.
P. M. H. Atwater, L.H.D. is the author of many books based on her research. References for this article are The New Children and Near-Death Experiences. (Bear & Co.) and The Big Book (The One and Only Encyclopedia) of Near-Death Experiences (Rainbow Ridge Books).
Dr. Atwater asks that you please reflect on the following thoughts below. Explore each one, dig deep, elaborate, remember, feel your way through, then describe what came up for you. Take all the time you need. Deadline for submissions is March 31, 2016. Dr. Atwater’s preference is that you send your contribution to Dr. P. M. H. Atwater, P. O. Box 7691, Charlottesville, VA 22906-7691, USA.
TO PARTICIPATE, PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING:
- Your present age, race – if adult, occupation, marital status, any children.
- Age when you think your NDE or similar experience occurred.
- Details, including medical and/or third-party verification if available.
- What was it like afterward? Please describe.
- Brief description of childhood: what was it like for you with your family, your siblings, your friends? What was dating like, sports, school, social activities? What was growing up like for you? Sleep?
- Were there any differences that seemed to set you apart – the way you think, the way you speak, the way you interact, the way you respond, the way you worship, your contact with the spiritual, animals, nature?
- Did you ever contemplate or try to commit suicide? Run away? If so, why?
- Did you ever take drugs or drink alcoholic beverages? If so, why?
- How was sex for you? Relationships? Did you ever seek counseling?
- Did you ever try to relive or understand what happened to you through art or creative writing? If so, please send samples/photos of what you did.
- Do a black/white drawing or sketch of your episode – what you can remember of it, or how it affected you. If you already have childhood drawings like this, please send a copy of them. Stick figures are fine.
- Give written permission to P. M. H. Atwater that she can use any or all of your material, what you provide, in her research, in any program she may put together, in any book she may write, or digital recording.
- If you are under the age of eighteen, you need to provide parental/guardian permission as well as your own.
- State if you would be willing to appear with Dr. Atwater on any television show, film, radio show, or promotional endeavor – should such occur.
- Dr. Atwater reserves the right to edit whatever is submitted if needed. You will be sent a copy before publication, so you can double-check for accuracy. Whatever papers, drawings, materials are sent will not be returned. You retain full rights to your own material. What is asked for here is simply permission for Dr. Atwater to use whatever you submit.
- Send all of this by March 11, 2016 to: P. M. H. Atwater, L.H.D., P. O. Box 7691, Charlottesville, VA, 22906-7691, or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website: http://www.pmhatwater.com/ Email: email@example.com
To receive Dr. Atwater’s free monthly newsletter, click here.
The ultimate and extensive “NDE Bible” by Dr. Atwater, in my opinion, is the 2014 re-release of her publication with IANDS, called “The Big Book (The One and Only Encyclopedia) of Near-Death Experiences.” This collaborative work is by far the most tremendous achievement in explaining all facets and information on near-death experiences today. Her newest book is Dying to Know You: Proof of God in the Near-Death Experience. These and other books and cds can be purchased at her online store.