It’s hard to believe, but we are already heading to Week 10 of the 2015 season, and in the blink of an eye the playoffs will be here. The key question for many teams is do they have what it takes to step up and make a postseason run, or will they fade down the stretch and be eyeing the 2016 NFL Draft? The 10th week of the season kicks off tonight when Rex Ryan returns to New York as the visiting coach when the Buffalo Bills take on the New York Jets in a key AFC East showdown.
According to a CBS report, the 4-4 Bills will face the 5-3 Jets in a game that could go a long way in towards a run at a Wild Card spot. Heading into this match-up, the Jets are currently the No. 5 seed in the playoff bracket, while the Bills are on the outside looking in. Obviously, this game is huge for both teams! Other big games on the Week 10 schedule include Cleveland at Pittsburgh, New Orleans at Washington, Carolina at Tennessee and New England at New York.
The Patriots are a perfect 8-0 and could finish 16-0 for the second time with Tom Brady as the starting QB. However, Sunday’s game will not be an easy one. Eli Manning and the Giants have been a thorn in Tom Brady’s side over the past decade – including two Super Bowl wins over the Pats. If New England wins Sunday, the only real test remaining (on paper that is) is a game at Denver on Nov. 29.
So far on paper, we are still holding our own with the weekly NFL picks. For the second straight week, the weekly picks finished at .500. The weekly’s finished 2-3, however, we did score with the Bears +4 over the Chargers on Monday night, making the final numbers 3-3 on the week. Below is a look at the Week 10 schedule, TV start times, odds and ATS picks.
Thursday, Nov. 12
- Buffalo at N.Y. Jets (-2.5) 8:25 pm — NFL Network/CBS Sports
Sunday, Nov. 15
- Detroit at Green Bay (-11) 1:00 pm — FOX
- Jacksonville at Baltimore (-5) 1:00 pm — CBS
- Chicago at St. Louis (-7) 1:00 pm — CBS
- Cleveland at Pittsburgh (-4) 1:00 pm — CBS
- Carolina (-5.5) at Tennessee 1:00 pm — FOX
- New Orleans (-1) at Washington 1:00 pm – FOX
- Dallas at Tampa Bay (-1) 1:00 pm — FOX
- Miami at Philadelphia (-6) 1:00 pm — CBS
- Minnesota at Oakland (-3) 4:05 pm — FOX
- Kansas City at Denver (-6) 4:25 pm — CBS
- New England (-7.5) at N.Y. Giants 4:25 pm — CBS
- Arizona at Seattle (-3) 8:30 pm — NBC
Monday, Nov. 16
- Houston at Cincinnati (-11) 8:30 pm — ESPN
Picks: Washington +1, Pittsburgh -4, NY Giants +7.5, Oakland -3, Seattle -3
Last Week – 3-3
Year to date – 34-18-3
Bye week: Atlanta, Indianapolis, San Diego, San Francisco