Living your dreams can be the greatest thing you experience. There’s nothing more satisfying and rewarding than accomplishing a life long dream. Many people have dreams, but very few live them. Many people live in “can’t” when they need to be living in “can”. Yes, negative thinking can destroy dreams. Positive thinking, on the other hand, is the necessary requirement to reach any great goal you have in your life. So how do you do it? How do you turn that vision you have into reality? How do you manifest positive dreams?
It takes a lot of imagination to accomplish your dream. You need to have the courage to be able to see yourself doing it. Fear often kicks in, and when it does the imagination goes stale. You must trust your imagination enough to allow it to go to the levels of manifestation you wish to excel at. In other words, you must dream.
Once you have surely figured out what it is you wish to accomplish with your dream, now you need to make a plan. Sometimes depending on what your dream is, the plan will come naturally. Basically, what you are trying to do here is get the dream in a solid way of measurement. You should have a list of a, b, c, d, e, f, g things you have to do to accomplish it. This pulls the abstract thought into quantifiable terms where by executing the necessary steps, it can lead to the manifestation of the success. Some research on “how” might be required.
Once your plan is in place, now you must execute. You can’t be afraid of succeeding. Now, you must wake up on a daily basis and make sure you are doing the work that is required. In this stage, you may face rejection and become discouraged to quit, but that is why you must also implement these 5 laws of success:
Implement the 5 “S” Laws of Success
1. Surround yourself with the right people– You cannot associate with negative people. Negativity comes in a variety of forms, but you’ll always be able to identify it in terms of energy. You need to make social adjustments and only associate yourself with positive people, particularly those who have succeeded at what it is you want to do, if possible. This will keep you motivated, encouraged, and influenced by people who can sincerely help and have your best interests at heart.
2. Sacrifice– if you feel like giving up on your dream because you miss your old way of life, you must realize that sacrifice is part of the success. You can’t have both. You can’t have your former life and your dream life. The old habits and patterns you were in need to be let go of.
3. Sweat– You have to work hard. This can be very uncomfortable many times, but it is a key toward manifestation of your dream. Lose yourself in your work.
4. Solve the problem– There are going to be problems and obstacles that need to be solved in order for you to succeed. Sometimes, these can show up in the form of “excuses”. You need to have solutions to any obstacle you encounter to make sure you don’t fall off track or stagnate. You must keep going forward at all times no matter what.
5. Stick with it– Your dream may not happen on your first try or your first couple tries. You want the best opportunity that is advantageous. Just stick to your plan and endure the obstacles you encounter until the right opportunity or moment comes through your perseverance and hard work.
Achieving your dreams is as much mental as it is physical. To be able to envision yourself in your accomplishment initially is usually not the problem. The problem usually arises during the tests and challenges you encounter while striving for your goal, which can in turn cause you to doubt yourself and get distracted, thus losing sight of the vision. If you can continue to utilize the 5 S laws, then you will be able to maintain a thorough view of your success, and from here you can continue to put forth the physical labor necessary to come about the realization of your goals and potential.
Copyright GM Health & Fitness llc