According to many health experts and doctors, sleep is one of the cornerstones for good health. According to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, approximately 40 million people in the United States suffer from chronic long-term sleep disorders each year with an additional 20 million people experiencing occasional sleep problems.
Therefore, when it comes to buying a mattress, skimping on quality is not a smart move. In fact, if there’s one piece of furniture worth spending money on it should be a great mattress. But with many on a tight budget, a new luxury mattress is not always in the cards….until now.
Loom & Leaf is an affordable, non-toxic, luxury memory foam mattress brought to you by Saatva. This exciting new powerhouse in the eco-friendly mattress arena has Forbes naming it as one of its top 100 companies to watch in 2015.
This is one of the best premium quality, eco-responsible memory foam mattresses on the market at an accessible price point. It’s also American crafted from a plant-based memory foam with cooling gel & breathable channels.
This trailblazing new mattress company has a Patented Spinal Zone gel which is a unique medical grade gel panel that they’ve layered onto the spinal area. This stable, medical grade gel sleeps noticeably cooler than most other memory foam competitors.
After a few months of catching some serious zzz’s on the Loom & Leaf, it’s safe to say that this mattress does not disappoint! The feel of the bed is extremely high-end, luxurious and beyond comfortable. And with it being made from all-natural materials, there’s no concern about it leaking toxic chemicals into the air and causing health problems. In short, this mattress is really really dreamy.
Loom & Leaf is sold exclusively online for thousands less than TempurPedic mattresses and they deliver Nationwide and that comes with home installation!
More reasons to consider Loom & Leaf:
Quality Mattress Construction-
- Quilted, organic cotton covering and natural thistle flame retardant keeps you comfortable, cool and safe.
- Medical grade cooling spinal gel- Our proprietary Spinal Zone Gel layer is created with cooling, medical grade gel so you stay cool with optimal spinal support, and is great for circulation.
- Cooling memory foam with airflow channels – Plant-based premium top foam layer of convoluted, gel infused foam is designed to stay cool. The airflow channel design promotes air circulation for ideal comfort.
- Premium 5lb. memory foam & support layers – The heart of the mattress is the 5 lb. ultra-premium memory foam that provides deep contouring support, while the high-density base foam layer and transition foam layer add additional support and luxurious comfort.
- Objectively measured, Loom & Leaf is best compared to iComfort and the TempurPedic® TempurCloud Luxe Breeze, but their efficient online business model allows them to charge significantly less.
- Loom & Leaf Queen price is $999 (compared to Tempurpedic at $3,699) and they do not collect sales tax.
Their Green Initiative-
- Loom & Leaf mattresses are cloaked in a handcrafted organic cotton covering.
- Plant based foam – Their American foam suppliers use renewable plant oils in their foams.
- Cooling gel is medical grade and completely nontoxic and will not break down.
- Their foams are shipped stable to prevent offgassing.
- Thistle flame retardant – They don’t use harmful chemical sprays to make their mattresses flame retardant. Instead, they utilize natural thistle pulp woven into a mesh.
Extra Perks –
- Their mattresses are shipped nationwide and they’re not just delivered in a box and dropped off on your doorstep. It’s a full on home delivery with home setup and old mattress removal.
- They also have a relaxing 75 day home trial with no penalty fees or pickup fees for returns.
For information about Loom & Leaf mattresses by Saatva you can visit www.loomandleaf.com.