For the first time ever, Hard Rock Cafe Denver gives guests a backstage pass to sample Local Legendary Burger offerings, showcasing the flavor and ingredients at Hard Rock locations across the globe as part of its new World Burger Tour menu. These unique burger “acts” from three continents will take center stage at Hard Rock Cafe Denver from Friday, May 1 through Tuesday, June 30, 2015.
Hard Rock gives chefs at their cafes the freedom to create a unique Legendary Burger that captures the local flavors of their city and is only available at that cafe location…until now! More than 150 local burgers were evaluated by Hard Rock’s culinary team, with fan favorites selected to star on a limited-time World Burger Tour menu. These four burgers will be featured at Hard Rock Cafe Denver in addition to its unique Local Legendary, the Rocky Burger, featuring two four-ounce burger patties, pepper jack cheese, a fried egg, bacon and buttermilk fried onion strings. From the Java Lava Burger in Seattle, featuring a house-made espresso rub and topped with lava sauce and crunchy java onions, to the Date Burger in Dubai, featuring rich date chutney, diced fresh dates and a dollop of cream cheese, Hard Rock’s Local Legendary Burgers are packing their bags (or buns) and heading out to Hard Rock Cafes across the country, with a special stop at Hard Rock Cafe Denver!
Sizzling headliners that will be featured at Hard Rock Cafe Denver as part of Hard Rock Cafe’s World Burger Tour menu include:
- Rocky Burger – Denver’s local legendary, created by Denver Nuggets’ mascot Rocky, features two four-ounce burger patties, two slices of pepper jack cheese, a fried egg, two strips of bacon and buttermilk fried onion strings
- Java Lava Burger – this American Legendary from Seattle features a Certified Angus Beef patty grilled and dressed in a house-made espresso rub and topped with lava sauce, crunchy java onions, bacon, melted Tillamook Cheddar cheese and garnished with a fried jalapeño
- Schnitzel Burger – this German Legendary features two stacks of tender pork schnitzel lightly breaded and made crispy to order, topped with crunchy sauerkraut, spicy brown mustard and savory bacon
- Banh Mi Burger – this Vietnamese Legendary features a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with house-made Vietnamese glaze, pickled vegetables and cucumbers accompanied by a garnish of cilantro and green onions
- Date Burger – this United Arab Emirates Legendary features a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with rich date chutney, diced fresh dates and a dollop of cream cheese
Local Legendary Burgers are served with lettuce, tomato and paired with the ultimate sidekick – Hard Rock’s Savory Artisan french fries. Throughout the World Burger Tour, each French fry selection is paired with a complementary signature dipping sauce. Guests in select markets can choose from Hard Rock’s classic seasoned french fries or additional new offerings, including Chili Seasoned Fries with Chipotle Garlic Ketchup, Parmesan Romano Fries with Garlic Aioli and Herb and Garlic Fries with Chimichurri Mayo.
Just like the artists whose memorabilia lines the walls at Hard Rock locations worldwide, the burgers that Hard Rock Cafe serves are nothing short of “Legendary.” All Legendary Burgers feature the highest quality meats, fresh ingredients, savory sauces and rich, melted cheeses. Every half-pound Angus burger is made with Hard Rock’s proprietary blend of premium Certified Angus Beef.
Guests can stop by Hard Rock Cafe Denver to try out the latest items or visit www.hardrock.com/Denver for more information.