Internet Radio is one of the best places to discover your local musicians and bands.
Tonight – Tuesday August 25, you can listen in to
- PPRN Radio Presents Nick Di Maria, John Scott, Jason Gerrish & Brandon Smith – at 7 pm Peter Pinho has the honor to present Nick Di Maria, a New Haven, CT-based trumpeter, composer, and educator whose new CD “Time Circuit” is being released on September 4. On tonight, the PPRN audience will get an exclusive sneak-peek at this highly anticipated new CD.
Also tonight, Peter welcomes back two of our most popular musical talents: rocker John Scott and country music balladeer. Jason Gerrish. And making his PPRN debut tonight is the bright up-and-coming comic Brandon Smith.
And also – spicy Sharon Somers calls in to tell us about her naughty ClimaxConnection.com website.
Plus, funnyman Peter Angelo becomes a PPRN regular cast member tonight, joining Jonathan Siksay and Phil Hall.
It’s all live – uncensored, unscripted and unapologetic – on PPRNLiveRadio.com.
- The Gerg Show! 7 pm to 9 pm Featuring the entire album, Last American Band, by The Silks out of Providence, RI. Join us in the station Rock n Chat! ONLY on www.indiesceneradio.com
Wednesday August 25, 2015
- PPRN Presents Guy Malone + Michael Briskin at 7 pm Peter Pinho celebrates the 20th anniversary of Guy Malone, Connecticut’s premier rock/jam band. The Guy Malone team will be on hand to share their unique story and their memorable music.
Also joining PPRN tonight is Michael Briskin, one of the most delightful new voices on the stand-up comedy scene.
Plus, “house band” Jonathan Siksay and the Welsh sex symbol Phil Hall will be on hand.
It’s all happening live – uncensored, unscripted and unapologetic – at PPRNLiveRadio.com.
The local venues are heating up with great music from the musicians who need your support. Get out there and see your favorite.
Thursday August 27, 2015
- OneEleven Acoustic Performance! – 9 pm to midnight at the Gardner Ale House
74 Parker St, Gardner, Massachusetts 01440 – Artie Eaton n the boys will be Livin’ The Dream with a special intimate, acoustic performance! Please INVITE & SHARE the event! Come early and hang out before the set…they go on @10pm for 40 min set, so let’s have some fun!
Friday August 28, 2015
- Grizzlor, Intercourse, Fashion Week at Cafe Nine 250 State St, New Haven, Connecticut 06510 at 10 pm – Get tickets: http://ticketf.ly/1IXECEJ
$5 – 10pm show
- Shakedown Returns to The Red Door in Watertown Ct. – 675 Main St, Watertown, Connecticut 06795 10 pm 21+ Show $10 COVER More Info: www.shakedown.net
Saturday August 29, 2015
- Cancer Benefit 2 pm to 1 am at Crossroads 1701 Park St, Palmer, Massachusetts 01069 – Part one of a two part benefit show. All proceeds will be donated to the Dana Farber Institute. We will also have 50/50 raffle and perhaps other prizes to be raffled off. Let’s make this first part of the day special!!!! All ages!!! 3-8 outside. $5.00.
- Rotary at the The Hungry Tiger at 9:30 pm located at 120 Charter Oak St, Manchester, Connecticut 06040 – Jake’s last public appearance as Rotary’s drummer. Don’t miss out and give him an awesome farewell!
- Jeff Slate & Friends: Weekend Wilburys Hill Country Barbecue Market 30 W 26 St, New York, New York 10010 at 10 pm Jeff Slate & Friends ring out the summer with their rocking, Wilburys-inspired show at Hill Country Live! on Saturday, August 29th at 10 PM. Make your free “club level” reservations at 212-255-4544 early as Jeff’s recent Hill Country shows have been SRO! Join Jeff Slate and his all-star band – featuring musicians who have played with some of the greatest roots rockers of all time – as they return return to Hill Country Live! with an evening of stellar music, including hits and deep cuts from Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Jeff Lynne and Roy Orbison, alongside original music from Jeff’s career inspired by these Americana legends.
- Shakedown Plays Arch Street Tavern! – 9:30 pm 85 Arch St, Hartford, Connecticut 06103
Sunday August 30, 2015
- Chris Berardo and The DesBerardos @The Levitt Pavilion – 40 Jesup Rd, Westport, Connecticut 06880 Join us for this free event for the closing of the summer season at the beautiful new Levitt Pavilion! Concessions on site … coolers and lawn chairs welcomed … Early show, 7 pm
CB & The DBs only CT show of the summer!
If you would like articles like this delivered right to your inbox please subscribe to the author.