For shoppers looking for holiday deals, Black Friday is a priority shopping event. In many households, video games and video gaming systems are popular items on the holiday wish lists. GameStop has some special Only at GameStop Black Friday deals that will make you want to brave the busy shopping weekend.
Beginning at 5:00 a.m. local time on Black Friday, customers will receive big savings on gaming consoles. One promotion offers an additional $50 on the Xbox One 1TB Elite Console and Controller bundle – now available for $449.99 and only at GameStop. Or get any new Xbox One and select PS4 console bundles for $50 off.
For the family crowd, Nintendo savings might be a big draw. GameStop is also offering the 32GB Wii U Deluxe Set bundled with Super Smash Bros. and Splatoon for just $279.99, and on Black Friday only, the New Nintendo 3DS XL New Black or New Red for $179.99, $20 off the standard price. Exclusively available at GameStop is the Zelda Hyrule Edition New Nintendo 3DS XL for $199.99 and now back in stock exclusively at GameStop is the Ike amiibo, along with other hard to find amiibo.
There are also great offers on games, including:
- Only at GameStop: $30 off one of five Electronic Arts games, like Madden NFL 16, FIFA 16, and Need for Speed when purchasing Star Wars: Battlefront
- FREE copy of Assassin’s Creed Unity with the purchase of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
- Save $30 Guitar Hero LIVE with guitar controller, now $69.99 – Friday and Saturday, November 27 and 28 only
- Only at GameStop: Rock Band 4 guitar bundle for $129.99 with a five song pack FREE – Tuesday, November 24 through Sunday, November 29
- Hatsune Miku Project Mirai for Nintendo 3DS for $29.99
- Skylanders SuperChargers Drivers and Vehicles for $9.99 – Friday and Saturday, November 27 and 28 only
- $20 off dozens of other games, including Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition ($39.99) (Friday and Saturday only), Batman: Arkham Knight ($29.99), LEGO: Jurassic World ($29.99), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ($29.99), and Gears of War: Ultimate Edition ($19.99)
Shoppers can also fully accessorize affordably when they get the following:
- $20 off the GameStop exclusive Limited Edition Lunar White Xbox One Wireless Controller at $44.99
- $50 off the Astro A40 TR Headset & Mix Amp Pro TR for Xbox One or PS4 for $199.99
- PlayStation Gold Wireless Headset for $69.99, Friday and Saturday, November 27 and 28 only
- $20 off the PS4 Black DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for $39.99
- Seagate 3TB expansion Hard Drive for 99.99, save $30. Compatible with Xbox One
- Exclusive Yoshi, Bowser and Toad Wii Remotes for $39.99
- Activeon CX HD Action Camera for $99.99, a $20 savings, and get a FREE Transcend 16GB MicroSD Card
GameStop’s Black Friday Weekend features pre-owned deals full of savings, complemented by its Buy 2 Get One Free offer on all pre-owned games and consoles with PowerUp Rewards members given early access on Wednesday, November 25:
- Select Xbox One or PS4 pre-owned titles for $9.99. Titles like Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag and Ryse: Son of Rome
- 250GB PS3 and 320GB Xbox 360 hardware systems for only $119.99
- Original Xbox 360 for $39.99 (after $40 mail-in rebate) and 80GB PS3 for only $79.99
- Nintendo 3DS for $79.99 and 3DS XL $99.99
These offers are valid from Black Friday, November 27 through Sunday, November 29, unless otherwise indicated; selection may vary by location and while supplies last.