This application for your mobile device will change things in a huge way:
- Locks down smartphones with a finger-based biometric password
- Multi-factor authentication all-in-one
- It’s called BioTect-ID
And why should you consider the world’s first biometric password for your mobile device? Because most smartphone security devices have been cracked by cyber thieves.
Layers of protecting your online accounts have historically involved the password, a PIN, security questions or combinations of these which isn’t that secure. However getting into your devices requires even less – a single password, connecting dots with your finger or nothing at all. Some devices can be accessed with stronger security using your fingerprint or in some cases a combination of biometrics like face scan, voice or fingerprints.
Now you may be convinced that a physical biometric, such as your fingerprint, palm pattern or face scan are so unique that they’re impossible to hack, but guess what: These are all hackable. In fact, a cyber crook could steal, for instance, your face or fingerprint image—for all time—and then what? You’re out of luck.
So why have that possibility looming over you? Why not eliminate it with the BioTect-ID app? You have only one voice, one fingerprint, one palm, etc., but fingering in a hand written password means you can change the gesture biometric or the “drawing” of the password any time—because this is a behavior, not a static physical characteristic. Nobody can steal your gesture, not even your identical twin.
BioTect-ID is also very privacy-conscious because there is nothing invasive about recording a gesture.
The choice of which biometric to use becomes a very important consideration. The Internet of Things (IOS) will see our devices increase in value as they control our home access, record our health scores and process/retain many other aspects of our personal lives. The use of biometrics will increase dramatically to protect our privacy and security. But you want to choose carefully. Remember your unchanging physical body information will be hugely attractive to thieves who can steal your identity or use it for other purposes. But you can’t steal the BioTect-ID information.
Here’s how the BioTect-ID multi-factor authentication works.
- With your mouse or finger, create a four-character password.
- BioTect-ID “learns” your unique finger/hand movements as you do this.
- To access your mobile phone, you “draw” your password into the BioTect-ID application.
- If you are the registered owner, you get access — with bad guys out of luck.
BioTect-ID even solves the big problem of physical data being irreplaceable because it is a gesture biometric also known as a “dynamic” biometric, rather than something like a fingerprint or facial recognition.
This is such exciting news from Biometric Signature ID that we just have to run through it again:
- The first biometric app that does not require invasive information about a body part like your eyes.
- The only privacy-conscious biometric security app in existence.
- Passwords cannot be stolen, not even borrowed, and of course, can’t be lost.
- Just draw your password with your finger, stylus or mouse, and this gesture will be captured.
- Only this gesture will unlock (and lock) your smartphone, and it takes only seconds.
- Easily reset your password at will.
- The strongest identity authentication on the planet.
Don’t wait about getting this kind of protection, because biometrics is increasingly becoming a part of modern day life.
The final frontier of privacy is your body, and by continuing to rely upon body-part biometrics, you keep that door open enough for a hacker to copy and, essentially, retain a part of your body. There goes your privacy, to say the least.
The gesture-based, multi-factor authentication is poised to change the future of cyber protection. But not before this technology gets adequate awareness and support. We need to get this groundbreaking technology out there into the minds of Internet users.
Here is how you’ll benefit with the BioTect-ID:
- Peace of mind, knowing that even the most brilliant hacker will never be able to duplicate or steal your gesture.
- Elimination of having to keep body-part details in files
- Keeping your privacy and security safe from being exposed against your control
- Being the first to benefit from this cutting-edge security technology
You can actually receive early edition copies of the app for reduced prices and get insider information if you become a backer on Kickstarter for a couple of bucks. Go to www.biosig-id.com to do this.