The Victoria’s Secret Angels walking the runway for the highly anticipated Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show will air for everyone on December 8, 2015 at 10:00 p.m. EST on the CBS Television Network. In addition to sexy lingerie, all the Victoria’s Secret Angels have some of the most envied hair. To get the Victoria’s Secret Angels’ runway hair look for the holidays, be sure to check out its official partner for this year’s fashion show. It’s called The Beachwaver, created by celebrity hairstylist Sarah Potempa.
Whether you want Victoria’s Secret Angel hair or you just want the gorgeous and bouncy beachwaves to look glam for the holidays, The Beachwaver is a must-have because it delivers runway hair effortlessly. The Beachwaver is a hair savior and is perfect for women who have difficulty using hair tools, but want high quality professional salon results. It’s easy and quick to use, which is great for multi-taskers, as it helps save time and provides users with the option to create three effortless looks in just three easy steps: defined curls, loose surfer waves or bouncy glam waves.
To achieve the Victoria’s Secret Angel’s runway hair look at home with help from celebrity hairstylist, Sarah Potempa and official hair partner, Beachwaver, just pick any hair style and following how to instructions below. Simply choose from hair looks created for the show and the hottest after party of the year on Jaclyn Hill, Kendall Jenner, Lily Aldridge, Sara Sampaio, Rachel Hilburt and more. The look is glamorous and relaxed beachwaves, and the inspiration is the modern muse who wants effortless, beautiful hair that lasts.
Runway Show How To:
- Prep hair with a mega lift volumizing mousse and blow dry up with the Beachwaver Co. Pro Dryer. Loosely blow dry hair to create natural volume with a natural part. Bring all hair forward and separate in to the left and right sides. Start by sectioning hair from the bottom up using the Beachwaver Co. Darby Clip.
- Using the Beachwaver S1, clamp near the ends of hair, leaving about one inch out at the ends. Then, press the arrow away from your face. The curling iron does all the work for by rotating in both directions. You control the temperature, the speed and the rotation, so it works on all hair types and textures. Continue to curl up in large two inch sections as you move your way up. Then repeat on the other side.
- Spray a flexible hairspray on the Beachwaver Co. On Set Styling Brush, which is a combination of boar bristle and nylon bristles. Brush out all the waves. Finish by smoothing the ends with a lightweight shine serum. If you have curly or frizzy hair, try the Beachwaver Co. Mini Touch Up Iron, which was also used on some of the models backstage the fashion show.
Kendall Jenner After Party How To:
- Start using the Beachwaver S1, section by section. Leave out about two inches of the ends. Curl away from the face.
- Add a texture spray to the roots and at the top to give the look a lot of volume.
- Use the Beachwaver Co. Mini On Set Styling Brush to tease roots and add additional volume.
- Pull top section of hair up with a clear elastic at the top of the head. Twist the bun to add texture.
- Back brush hair at the roots with the Beachwaver Co. Mini On Set Styling Brush. To recreate the look at home, the Beachwaver Co. Half Up provides an effortless solution!
- Finish by pulling out beachwaves to the side.
Lily Aldridge After Party How To:
Part hair in the center.
Use the Beachwaver S1 rotating curling iron, which works in both directions to achieve a more natural looking wave.
Blow dry bangs forward to provide movement in the front of the hair.
Use the Beachwaver Co. Mini Touch Up Iron to smooth bangs and provide shiny movement in the front.
Soften the waves and make them a bit more straight and textured.
Sara Sampaio After Party How To:
- Create a French dutch fishtail braid in the back of the hair. Bring hair all the way around the back to then bring it around to one side of the hair to create a side braid. Repeat the same pattern over and over, and braid all the way down.
- Then turn it into a three strand braid. Secure with clear elastic.
- Use the Beachwaver S1 and a little of the Beachwaver Co. Ceramic Styling Iron at the roots to provide more texture.
Rachel Hilbert After Party How To:
- Create classic, gorgeous beachwaves by using the Beachwaver S1.
- Spray hair with a flexible styling hairspray.
- Brush out hair with the Beachwaver Co. On Set Styling Brush.
- Enjoy big sexy waves.