Enjoy Cajun and Southern cuisine accompanied by the perfect reggae, rock gospel, blues and jazz music to complete the mood. Listen to live music as slow-cooked baby back ribs, shrimp, Creole jambalaya and crawfish satisfy your taste buds. Grab a napkin because you mouth will water at the sight of the homemade banana bread. The House of Blues Orlando serves its famous Southern cuisine daily for lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch. Steaks, burgers and gourmet pizzas are also on the menu for those not daring enough to sample the Cajun cuisine.
This restaurant features live entertainment and special events, in addition to the Sunday Gospel Brunch. Those who join in on the Sunday Gospel Brunch will be treated with an all-you-can-eat buffet as you are surrounded by gospel music performed by top gospel groups. Sunday Gospel Brunch is held every Sunday from 10:30 a.m. until 1 p.m. Reservations are not required, but are highly recommended and can be made by calling (407) 934-BLUE.
Do not forget to stop by on Fridays and Saturdays when the Blues Kitchen heats up serving up mouthwatering Cajun cuisine accompanied with some of the best regional and national blues bands. Shows start at 10:30 p.m. in the restaurant and is a must-see experience for both visitors and Orlando area locals. Before leaving the show, stop by and check out the paintings and sculptures created by more than 60 different Delta-region artists. Definitely the perfect way to end a perfect evening.
More upcoming events at the House of Blues Orlando, located in Downtown Disney’s WestSide include:
- Aug. 14: The Molly Ringwalds
- Aug. 15: Dave Matthews Tribute Band
- Aug. 16: Kirk Franklin presents Gospel Brunch at House of Blues featuring John Polk & 1Voice
- Aug. 21: Umphrey’s McGee
- Aug. 22: Orlando Rocks with Meka Nism, Traverser, Kill the Sound and more
- Aug. 23: Kirk Franklin presents Gospel Brunch at House of Blues featuring Carla Martin
- Aug. 28: Hair Band Bash featuring Poison’d and Red, White and Crue
- Aug. 29: STAR 94.5 Presents Tamia
- Aug. 30: Kirk Franklin presents Gospel Brunch at House of Blues featuring The Brotherhood
No matter which show you plan to see or what time of day you enjoy a meal, you are sure to have a rocking time at the House of Blues Orlando. The House of Blues Orlando is located at 1490 Buena Vista Drive in Lake Buena Vista (32830). For more information call (407) 934-2583 or click here to visit the official website.