Horseshoe Baltimore Casino might not have been your first thought on spending your happy hour in Downtown Baltimore but with ample, and I mean ample, free parking and special happy hour deals – why not. Don’t fight the evening traffic, just park your car and choose from the specials at Johnny Sanchez, Jack Binion’s Steak or Guy Fieri’s Baltimore Kitchen + Bar.
JOHNNY SANCHEZ – as they call themselves, “a spirited taqueria with over 45 varieties of the traditional Mexican spirits (tequila and mescal) in addition to bourbons, beers, wines and handcrafted margaritas, sangria and specialty cocktails.” Happy hour specials run Wednesday through Friday:
- Cinco De Wednesday – $5 appetizers and $5 House margaritas
- Thirsty Thursdays – $3 Select draft beer and $3 nachos
- Viva La Friday – $3 Tacos, $3 Select draft beer and $4 Domestic bottled beer
The happy hour food, nuevo – seasonal, farm fresh culinary inspirations, like roasted corn, queso oxacana, rajas,,black bean empanadas or it could be a squash blossom, rajas, queso oxacana quesadilla with salsa verde. This is not the Americanized Taco Bell Mexican, it is true to its roots, fresh and beautifully prepared nuevo Mexican.
GUY FIERI’S BALTIMORE KITCHEN + BAR – Fieri’s over-the-top personality is reflective in his food and drinks. Happy Hour which is Monday through Friday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. puts the ultimate bar food on special with $6 Wings and $6 French Fry Dippers. What is happy hour if you don’t have libations?
Numerous choices: $3 Select Draft Beer, $4 Domestic Bottle Beer, $5 House Cocktails and $5 House Wine.
JACK BINION’S STEAK – The casino’s upscale Steak House does specials Monday through Friday at the bar.
- Monday: Lucky 7’s Monday – $7 – Martinis, appetizers and specialty cocktails
- Tuesday: Scotch and Steak Night – Glenfiddiich 18Yr. & Chef’s select steak $40
- Wednesday: Prime and Wine Wednesdays – Chef’s slow roasted prime rib and half-price bottles of wine
- Thursday: Steaks and Cakes – Purchase and steak and get a ½ price crab cake
- Friday: Happier Hour – 5pm to 7 pm – $4 Domestic Bottle Beer, $5 Select Specialty Cocktails, $5 House Wine and $5 Appetizers
Baltimore’s Horseshoe Casino garage has 3,500 spaces, easy to maneuver or take advantage of the valet parking, free to Total Rewards Card holders. (Easy peezy to sign up for the card at the casino which gets you discounts on menu items at the casino’s restaurants. )
Horseshoe Baltimore Casino – 1525 Russell Street, Baltimore MD 21230 844-777-SHOE https://www.caesars.com/horseshoe-baltimore FACEBOOK Twitter & Instagram @HorseshoeBmore