Watch the video above. Then Senator Clinton’s claim of being “consistent” about NAFTA was clearly a bold-faced lie, and she continues to make false claims as she tries to fool enough liberals, feminists and low-information Democrats into believing that she should be the Democratic Party nominee next year. “Hillary Clinton’s numbers on honesty and trust may border on abysmal…,” said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll. “Do Colorado voters trust Hillary? No, they do not. Do they think she cares about their needs? No they do not.” “61% of voters say she is not honest and trustworthy,” and yet, every national poll shows Secretary Clinton with at least a double digit lead over Senator Sanders. What gives?
Obviously, a lot of women, including feminist Gloria Steinem, consider what is between the legs to be more important than what is between the ears and prioritize sex over integrity. Is it possible that Steinem and the millions of voters have no idea just how dishonest Hillary Clinton is, or do they just not care about integrity? The following is a list of some of the many false claims Secretary Clinton has made over the years. First on the list, “I’m a progressive.”
- During the first Democratic Party presidential debates, Hillary Clinton stated, “I’m a progressive.” This is not a matter of opinion. Clinton supported the un-constitutional fast-track legislation that will make the imposition of un-American Obamatrade treaties far more likely. No American progressive supported the Trade Promotion Authority. “Clinton may have claimed in the debate that she is a progressive, but her actions have long contradicted her words.” Her record clearly shows Secretary Clinton is a neo-liberal!
- After a meeting with leaders of labor unions, who oppose the Trans-Pacific Partnership, Secretary Clinton claimed, “I did not work on TPP.” State Department cables prove that assertion to be false,
- Clinton claimed she was being transparent about her private server, but her emails were under congressional subpoena for years while she kept her private server a secret,
- Clinton asserted she used only one device while at the State Department for convenience, but in fact she used several.
- Clinton stated in March “there is no classified material” on her server, yet indeed there was.
- When asked about her use of a private email server while Secretary of State, Clinton replied, “What I did was allowed by the State Department.” However, FactCheck.org has noted “that’s not the full story,” pointing out Clinton didn’t follow the rules on turning over her records for “nearly two years after she left office,”
- Speaking with Rachel Maddow recently, Clinton claimed, “veterans who do get treated are satisfied with their treatment.” The Washington Post found “It’s misleading to make a sweeping generalization about veterans attitudes on this topic and attribute it to ‘numerous surveys’ ”and gave the claim “Two Pinocchios,”
- “We’ve got to do more about the lives of these children,” Clinton proclaimed in the first Democratic presidential debate this year, but Mrs Clinton, as First Lady, advocated strongly for the restructuring of welfare. CDF founder and President Marian Wright Edelman declared that President Clinton’s “signature on this pernicious bill makes a mockery of his pledge not to hurt children,”
- During the Benghazi hearings, Clinton claimed, “The State Department was beginning to turn over to this committee my e-mails because they had between 90 and 95 percent of all my work-related e-mails in the State Department system.” The Washington Post noted, “The ’90 to 95 percent’ figure comes from the Clinton campaign. There has never been a calculation made by the State Department of the 55,000 pages of the e-mails provided by Clinton from her private e-mail account. So Clinton got that wrong,” and they ranked that false claim “Three Pinocchios,”
- In 1995, Mrs. Clinton “announced that her mother had actually named her” after the late Sir Edmund Hillary, conqueror of Mount Everest. However, Secretary Clinton was born in 1947, and Sir Edmund Hillary and his partner Tenzing Norgay did not ascend Mount Everest until 1953, so the story was clearly false.
- Several times in 2008, Senator Clinton claimed she came under sniper fire after her plane landed in Tuzla, Boznia in 1996. That was proven to be a complete fabrication as well, and Clinton later “admitted” she was mistaken. Translation: she was caught lying and fabricated an excuse. No one forgets coming under gun fire…or not.
Secretary Clinton claimed a week before the first debate last month that — without having access to the final document — she is now “opposed” to the massive, un-American imposition of an international, corporate coup des lois (corporate self-government) known as the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the same massive treaty she called the gold standard as Secretary of State. She claimed to be “worried about currency manipulation not being part of the agreement,” and “it has provisions that favor big drug companies over patients.” However that was true about the draft agreement when she was touting the TPP 45 times as Secretary of State. When she claimed she was suddenly opposed to the TPP, Clinton added, “I still believe in the goal of a strong and fair trade agreement in the Pacific as part of a broader strategy both at home and abroad, just as I did when I was Secretary of State.”
On this crucial issue, Donald Trump would be a better candidate for the White House than the untrustworthy, flip-flopping and dishonest Secretary Clinton.
Since then, Secretary Clinton has made two revealing comments about the TPP. Answering a question about the treaty, she said, “I’m against it now, but we’ll see if there is any kind of significant changes.” [Emphasis added] Asked by a reporter if she was going to use her “leverage to convince some Democrats not to vote for the Trans-Pacific Partnership.” Secretary Clinton’s answer: “No.”
The proposed abolition of American self-government is a critically important issue that far too many voters, especially supporters of Hillary Clinton, are uninformed about. Most Americans have no idea what the Trans-Pacific Partnership would impose upon our legislators. If passed by Congress next year, it won’t matter whether Americans elect Democrats, Republicans, Greens or Libertarians as legislators. Their power (our power) to regulate the behavior of foreign-based transnational corporations will be trumped by the regulations, crafted largely by American transnational corporations, contained in the TPP. The TPP is not a “free trade agreement!”
Speaking of trumping, front-runner candidate for the Republican nomination, Donald Trump, has come out strongly and solidly against the TPP and the other Obamatrade treaties still under negotiation. On this crucial issue, Donald Trump would be a better candidate for the White House than the untrustworthy, flip-flopping and dishonest Secretary Clinton. A contest between Donald Trump and Secretary Clinton would not be a choice merely between the lessor of two evils; Trump vs Clinton would be a choice between the lesser of two fascists. Yes, Clinton’s support for corporate rule (the TPP) was fascistic (see point 9) and still is. Her “TPP opposition marks one of the more brazen U-turns in recent history,” and she “is lying to you” about it.
In order to apply leverage during the primaries to stop the “inevitable” nomination of #CorporateClinton, Revolt Against Plutocracy has a voter pledge to either write in Bernie Sanders in the general election or vote Green. The more people, who take that pledge, the less likely the general election will offer a God-awful choice between two fascists. As RAP points out on their website, lesser-of-two-evils voting is a con-job. Feminists like Gloria Steinem and every other Clinton supporter needs to wake up. Bernie Sanders vs Donald Trump would be a choice between democratic socialism vs fascism, revolution vs devolution. While progressives want a woman in the White House, America needs a political revolution far more.