Get Milan Fashion Week street style star Chiara Ferragni’s look for less at therealreal.com, online luxury consignment. Chiara, the Italian fashion blogger behind The Blonde Salad is a constant source of inspiration for over four million fans who follow her on Instagram. Whether a tweed Chanel pantsuit or a Valentino dress, Chiara experiments with looks from the runway, putting her own spin on pieces with bright accessories and Anna Dello Russo-worthy add-ons. Capture her sought-after Milan Fashion Week street style in this sale inspired by Ferragni’s playful yet chic appeal.
Put together a corporate look using the vibrant colors of autumn with an orange, brown and black Burberry Brit abstract print dress with three-quarter sleeves, a pleated bodice, a sash belt and front button closing. Easy to wear and flattering to all figure types, the dress falls easily to just above the knee. Pair the dress with brown leather Walter Steiger pointed-toe ankle boots with tonal stitching throughout, covered curved heels and a zipper closing at the back. Accessorize with a brass Giles & Brother braided lariat necklace and carry a Givenchy Nightingale satchel to capture the street style of Chiara Ferragni.
For a versatile casual look pair a black Brunello Cucinelli long sleeve turtleneck top with grey and black Peter Pilotto silk high-waist print pants with a concealed zipper closing at the side. Soft and chic, this stunning duo offers the ultimate in street style fashion. Slip on pink and olive green suede Valentine Rockrunner sneakers and olive brown resin Phoebe Philo sunglasses. Carry a quilted blue patent leather Chanel phone pouch for a totally put-together look that goes from the city sidewalks to the country byways and beyond.
If there’s a wedding, corporate function or dinner party on your calendar, choose a crème crepe dress with ties at the neck and long sleeves from The Row. Soft and unstructured throughout the body, the dress falls gracefully over the hips to just above knee length without defining the waist or accentuating curves. Add height with Givenchy light grey and beige embossed wedge sandals with covered heels and ankle straps and carry a classic Chanel mini silver clutch. Add only David Yurman diamond and pearl stud earrings to showcase the neutral elegance of the dress. More Chiara Ferragni inspired styles you may want to add to your wardrobe at affordable resale prices feature:
- Alexander McQueen peasant top with long sleeves $275
- Ivory and pink Dolcde & Gabbana sleeveless bustier dress $525
- Burgundy Prada long sleeve coat with tangerine trim $425
- Crème, dark brown and green Roberto Cavalli lizard print coat $195
- Alexander McQueen brown and tortoiseshell resin sunglasses $155
- Orange and white Cushnie et Ochs sleeveless color block dress $425
- Black Celine military wool coat with mock neck $495
- Black leather Moschino belt with gold-tone logo charms $75
- Creme, beige and black Alice + Olivia fur vest $245
- Silver-tone Giles & Brother Mesh earrings with mesh drops $125
- Black and light brown Dries Van Noten washed two-tone moto jacket $595
- Sterling silver Judith Ripka radiant blue earclips with synthetic sapphires and pavé diamonds $95
The secret to shopping at therealreal.com is to visit frequently. There are flash sales and selections that change very quickly. If you see something you want, don’t wait; items sell very quickly. To see the complete selection of Chiara Ferragni inspired styles or to place an order visit therealreal.com.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~