Trying to beat the heat in the summertime can be a task that renders us unsuccessful. The challenge is buying and wearing the right clothing to keep us cool, calm and collected throughout the day. Attune to the dilemma that women face, American clothing retailer, Lands’ End, races to the rescue with their newest collection of ‘AquaSport’ separates. The retailer puts a high level of commitment into all their merchandise, understanding the customer’s every need. Lands’ End continues to take you from sunrise to sundown in perfect style.
Most recently, just before summer sends the temperatures soaring, Lands’ End introduced the new AquaSport separates during their Getaway Tour. Plenty of thought went into producing a line with complete functionality and enough comfort to wear the separates as you actively go through your day. It can be easily summed up in one sentence, AquaSport separates are built to move! There are so many reasons to fill your closet with all the great pieces as you swim, exercise, sail and kayak. Lands’ End new line include:
- Sustainable techno-fabric made with Econyl® – 100% regenerated polyamide fiber from post-consumer materials – which, when tested in real life conditions proved to be two times more resistant to chlorine, suntan creams and oils than competitors’ fabrics; these amazing results are achieved thanks to its innovative construction and to the presence of XTRA LIFE LYCRA®.
- Versatile mix and match across tops and bottoms. The customer can purchase more than one top or bottom so they can change up their look
- Powermesh bras that provide more support for activities in and out of the water
- Options for all sizes
- UPF 50 sun protection because the power of the sun’s rays can be harmful to your skin
- A variety of swim cover ups to keep you covered in any situation. Rash guards,a stylish Neoprene Jacket and Surf Leggings which can double up for indoor exercise and the new Cropped Short Sleeve Rash guard, colorfully coordinated while staying functional.
- Stretch woven board short that comes in 3 different lengths, 9 inch, 5 inch and 3 inch. All boardshorts come with and without a panty so the customer can choose whether to wear them as a cover up or a swim short. The stretch allows for ease of movement, less cling, quick dry.
However, not all women feel comfortable in swim separates. Catering to their customers’ needs, AquaSport also comes in a one piece, a top pool performer to last lap after lap. Advantages of the one piece include:
- A technologically advanced, sustainable fabric combining the XLA elastomeric fiber and a 100% recycled polyamide yarn derived from post-consumer materials. Totally chlorine-proof, this fabric elasticity remains the same even after 240 hours inside chlorinated water; extremely resistant to sweat and sun creams it is long lasting, thanks also to the low temperatures applied during the thermofixing process.
- UPF 50 sun protection from the harmful rays of the sun
Lands’ End is sold at Sears stores nationwide as well as online. Not only can you find clothing from Lands’ End to suit your style needs, but the retailer has also introduced home furnishings and luggage.
Spoil yourself and slip into the AquaSport wardrobe.