During your next visit to the Walt Disney World Resorts with kids ages 0 through 5, you may want to cater your vacation plans around their needs. They are only kids once and you will enjoy seeing the “Happiest Place on Earth” through their eyes. Do not worry; there will be plenty of time to ride the big kid rides while at the parks too. The Magic Kingdom has a lot for the little ones to do while the big kids take turns on attractions such as Big Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain.
The Magic Kingdom is the one Disney Park with the most to offer the younger kids. There is so much to do and see and the attractions will keep their attention for more than just a few milliseconds. Below is a list of must-see attractions for those little guests ages 0 through 5 visiting the Magic Kingdom:
- it’s a small world
- Ariel’s Grotto – kids can meet Ariel and take part in other interactive experiences.
- Prince Charming Regal Carousel
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Mickey’s Philharmagic – the music and scenes from classic animated Disney films will keep the little one’s interest from beginning to end
- Peter Pan’s Flight – fly over the streets of London on your way to Neverland.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh ride
- Casey Jr. Splash ‘N’ Soak Station
- Mad Tea Party
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin ride
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor show
- Peek inside Space Mountain on board the Tomorrowland transit Authority. Warning: If you ride this ride at nap time or late in the day, the little ones tend to fall asleep on this slow moving tour of Tomorrowland. But this could be a good thing.
- Dance at the #INCREDIBLESSuperDanceparty
- Astro Orbiter – if you can get kids up to the platform
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Toddlers will love to run around on Tom Sawyer Island.
- Take a comical journey into the jungle aboard the Jungle Cruise
- Sing and dance at Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- Be swept off your feet on The Magic Carpet Rides of Aladdin
- Climb up to the top of the Swiss Family Treehouse
- Take a ride around Tom Sawyer Island aboard the Liberty Square Riverboat.
Main Street U.S.A.
- Main Street Vehicles
- Take a ride around the entire park aboard the Walt Disney Railroad, which makes stops in Frontierland, Fantasyland and Main Street U.S.A.
Though some younger kids may be scared by some Disney characters, taking time to visit and interact with the many characters found throughout the park is sure to create memories that last a lifetime.
Check out the park map for the parade route and times, and I suggest getting a seat early on Main Street U.S.A. which will offer you one of the best seats for the parades – Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade and the Main Street Electrical Parade. Kids will also enjoy dancing during the Move It! Shake It! Dance and Play It! Street Party. Do not forget to stay to the end of the day and enjoy the Wishes Nighttime Spectacular.
As you can see there is a lot to do at the Magic Kingdom Park for the little ones, and I am sure you will enjoy it as much as they do. If not more. Just remember, only you know your littles ones and their interests. Take caution when riding some rides as they may get scared.