It’s that time of the year again – the once a year opportunity to dress and act crazily without any repercussions. There are plenty of Halloween happenings going on in Dallas where you can get out and get wild and crazy. Take a look below at the many things gong on around town and find just the right parties for you to make this an awesome Halloween week.
- Bomb Factory – Dragon’s Halloween Ball 16 A production of fantasy, art and music for a good cause. Welcome to the Forbidden Kingdom, four clans of Dragons come to win the love of the Dragon Goddess. Air, Earth, Fire, Water will blow you away with live performances. Costume Contest 21+ $20 – $200 Doors 7 p.m. Show 9 p.m.
- Curtain Club – Caliber Theory, Cosmic Trigger, Alterflesh, Generation Wasted, Agents of Solace
- The Lounge – Western Skies, Roxy & Jay, Dead Beat Poetry, Brandon Narrell, Kevin Charles Jr.
- Six Flags – Fright Fest Get on stage and dance at the Zombie A-Rock-Alypse or test your vocal abilities at Six Flags Scary-oke. Nightly through Halloween. $68.99
- Gas Monkey Bar & Grill – The Goddamn Gallows, Black Irish Texas, One Red Cent 16+ Doors 8 p.m. Show 9 p.m. $10 – $100
- Eisemann Center – Spooky Symphony Conductor Hector Guzman and The Plano Symphony Orchestra will present “Spooky Symphony”. Pre-concert activities will begin in the lobby at 2:15 pm, followed by the concert at 3 p.m. $9 – $20
- Lee Harvey’s – Historic Halloween Happy Hour Make a toast to Halloween and Dallas Heritage Village. First on the agenda is planning for an annual fundraiser. It is requested that you bring a $5 donation in cash or gift cards for the foundation of a cache for the charity auction. Then the good part – the ghost stories commence at 6 p.m. FREE
- Trees – Doyle (of the Misfits) with Calabrese, Hatchet, Just Another Monster Legendary Ex-Misfits guitarist Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein has broken new ground with his solo project, “DOYLE”, a horror based hardrock/metal band of epic proportions. Doors 7 p.m. Show 8 p.m. All ages $15.50 – $50.00
- Dallas Arboretum – Emerald City Also the Great Pumpkin Search (find your perfect pumpkin in the patch of 75,000) , Hay Bale Maze and Cinderella’s Carriage in the Pecan Grove, and other activities for kids and adults. 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Verizon Theater – Freaker’s Ball 2015 with Marilyn Manson, The Cult, Pop Evil, Aranda 5 p.m.
- Gas Monkey Bar & Grill – Special Halloween show with horror-rockers Ghoultown, Scorpion Child and The Well 16+ Doors 8 p.m. Show 9 p.m. Free show, No cover
- Three Links – Barb Wire Dolls, Scary Cherry & the Bang Bangs 9 p.m. $8 – $10
- Curtain Club – Do It For Records Halloween Show, featuring members of: Vinyl, The Spectacle, Shaolin Death Squad,, Mountain of Smoke, Duell, The House Harkonnen, Raven Charter, ISD, 420 Blues, Mescalero, Moving Atlas, Big Story, Klopek, and Redefine Doors 7 p.m
- South Side Ballroom at Gilley’s – Haunted Fest with : Zed’s Dead, Morgan Page & Cazzette 8 p.m.
- Granada Theater – Heartbyrne, a tribute to the Talking Heads Doors 7 p.m. $15
- The Rustic – A special Halloween Eve show featuring Cheryl “Salt” James and Sandy “Pepa” Denton of Salt-N-Pepa – along with Deidra Roper (a.k.a. DJ Spinderella). Fans are encouraged to come decked out in their Halloween best for this special evening. $25 – $35
- O’Riley’s – Bezel, Steelbourn, Blackout
- Red Rock Bar & Grill – Night Train
- Gas Monkey Bar & Grill – Vinnie Paul’s Annual Rockstar Halloween Bash 2015 with Crued and Tattooed, a tribute to Motley Crue, Def Leggend, Fezzent 7 p.m.
- Gas Monkey Live – Thriller Night featuring Who’s Bad with a Michael Jackson Costume Contest and prizes
- Bomb Factory – Halloween Party with Ghostland Observatory Doors open at 7 p.m. Show starts 8 p.m. $40 – $50
- Palladium Ballroom – Justice Halloween Justice experiments with music and imagery to bring you a Halloween you won’t forget
- Trees – Dead Sara, The Bots, The New Regime $13.50 7 p.m.
- Three Links – Halloween Bash with the Gorehounds, Sealion, Stab Yr Front 9 p.m
- Curtain Club – Masquerade Ball
- Double-Wide – Straight Tequila Night 90’s Throwback Halloween Party with The Clinton Years
- City Tavern – Free Halloween show with R!U!O!K! 8 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Velvet Elvis – Halloween Party with Calling For Eden Free show Free parking
- Monster Music Fest, Main Street Garden – Live music from local favorites Downtown Fever, The Band and Kelsey Lewis. Cash prizes will be awarded for the best costumes. 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. $20
- Club Dada – Forgotten Space, a Grateful Dead tribute
- House of Blues Music Hall – New Politics & Andrew McMahon Doors 7 p.m Show 8 p.m. Tickets $27.50 GA / Standing Room Only, $35 Balcony, $30 General Admission Day of Show
- Deep Ellum Brewing Co. – Deep-O-Ween 3 Music by Loyal Sally, food trucks, and plenty of beer in the taproom. Costume contests and prizes to happen all night. 8 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Granada Theater – The Beautiful Ones (The Rich Girls performing “Purple Rain”) and Depeshi (ISHI performing as Depeche Mode) 8 p.m $12 — $24
- Bronson Rock – Halloween Bash with KISS tribute Destroyer
- Red Rock Bar & Grill – Taz-maniacs Halloween
- Lee Harvey’s – Graceland Ninjas
- Green Elephant – An extravaganza boasting live musical performances, trippy video projection, lights, lasers, and drink specials all night, guarantees to knock your socks off. Doors 7 p.m. $10
- Lizard Lounge – Halloween on Halloween Costume Contest w/ $1000 in cash & prizes DJ Virus in the main room / Johnny funk in the Video Bar Doors open at 8 p.m. $10 over / $15 under 21 ($5 off w dog tags) 18 + welcome
- TBD – Halloween With EDX TBD will be transformed into the ultimate Halloween party destination. Dress up in your scariest/sexiest costumes and come experience Halloween night in its fullest! Dallas’s Best DJs Concert Quality Sound Light Show Co2 Cryo Show