A busy week is in store for New England’s largest cruise cities. From Sept. 28 through Oct. 4, 2015, Boston, Mass., and Portland, Maine, will welcome a total of 13 ships from 11 cruise lines, ranging from small-ship specialists American Cruise Line to the globe-trotting World of ResidenSea.
Cruiseport Boston will welcome nine ships from seven cruise lines. Highlights of the week include a maiden call by Regal Princess and four multiple-ship days. This week will also mark the beginning of a 16-day stretch of daily cruise ship visits, the longest of the season.
- Monday, Sept. 28: Carnival Splendor, Seven Seas Navigator, The World
- Thursday, Oct. 1: Liberty of the Seas, Regal Princess, Seabourn Quest
- Saturday, Oct. 3: Silver Whisper, Veendam
- Sunday, Oct. 4: Brilliance of the Seas
Cruise Portland Maine will host seven ships from six cruise lines. The week will include three consecutive days of two-ship calls.
- Monday, Sept. 28: Brilliance of the Seas, P&O’s Aurora
- Tuesday, Sept. 30: Norwegian Gem, The World
- Friday, Oct. 2: Silver Whisper, Independence (American Cruise Lines)
- Saturday, Oct. 3: Grandeur of the Seas
For more information, such as approximate arrival and departure times, visit the respective websites of Cruiseport Boston or Cruise Portland Maine. You may also follow the routes of each ship on ship-tracking website marinetraffic.com.