As if the gorgeous sandy beaches of mystical Miami couldn’t get any hotter, on July 19, 2015, PROTELA and LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ fiber are sponsoring a sizzling presentation of six exclusive Colombian swimwear brands. This fashion phenomenon is set to take place as part of Miami Swim Week , arriving in the art deco capital of the world in just one week. Miami Swim Week, welcoming various international swimwear designers, commands unprecedented attention at venues all along Collins Avenue from the 2000 block and extending to the 4000 block of Collins Avenue.
This exclusive, invite only, Colombian Trend Fashion Show will cap off a week of sizzling hot style at the W South Beach at the Wet Deck Lounge, beginning at 7:00 p.m., as the sun fades deeply into the evening sky. This will be a glamorous presentation of swimwear looks, featuring the looks of Maaji, Agua Bendita, Hernan Zajar, Malai, Babalú and Saha.
“When you bring six brands with amazing quality, inspiration and style together, you know it’s going to be an incredible, must-attend event,” said Mariana Jimenez Siqueiros, Marketing Communications Manager for Mexico, Central America and SAN, INVISTA. “The Colombia Trend Fashion Show will highlight the culture and color, passion and pride in these six stunning swimwear collections.”
Each of the designers featured in the show will be unveiling their sexiest and most stunning collections yet.
- Maaji will present the Rhapsody Road Spring 2016 collection, which is inspired by happy-go-lucky adventure. The collection embodies summertime with bright colors and a versatile,“neuveaux-boho” look.
- Agua Bendita, one of the fastest growing swimwear brands in the world, will showcase a vibrant collection of exclusive designs inspired by the love of adventure. The brand’s 2016 collection is a blend of chromatic playfulness, vibrant graphics and festive prints.
- Hernan Zajar, who expresses the magic of the Caribbean and the splendor of the tropics in his sensual designs; the looks from his upcoming collection encompass the line’s joy, passion and understanding of the female form.
- The “result of the love that arises from the warm spirit and colorful beachwear,” Malai’s premium line focuses on satisfying modern, avant-garde, confident women with a sophisticated, bohemian style, vibrant prints and vanguard designs.
- Babalú, will feature authentic designs created to help women shine! The collection is inspired by details, comfort and innovation and a passion for providing opportunities for positive change.
- Saha’s name was chosen for its meaning – an Eastern expression which exalts beauty – and its style is characterized by unexpected prints balanced by innovative and clean silhouettes.
“From bikinis to cover-ups and much more, we know we are going to be wowed by the vibrancy and innovation of these swimwear designers,” Jimenez Siqueiros added. “Miami will definitely get a taste of Colombian style on July 19.”
Miami Beach is the gateway to international style and sophistication and Miami Swim Week will proudly showcase an unbelievable array of talented and uniquely creative designers from July 15th through July 21st, 2015.