If you’re among those traditionalist whose friends and family still hang stockings on the fireplace on Christmas Eve and you need some cool ideas check these out:
- While beauty products and fragrances are always winners and fit well into stockings hung by the tree, here’s gift of health that always provides a beautiful finish, the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen. They will smile happily after just two days of using the brush which can turn coffee or cigarette-stained teeth into pearly whites. It’s easy to use. First you brush with toothpaste, then pump on the whitening gel that’s stored in the brush. Pick one up for yourself while you’re at.
- Another surefire winner is the Passport to Beauty Gold Radiance Facial Mas with Collagen and Rose Oil. This also slides into any Christmas stocking. It’s a luxurious face-fitting mask made with colloidal gold and collagen with rosa damascene (a fragrant pink-flowering plant) that works magic in just 20 minutes to relax the face, brighten, tighten and lift. Two mask to a box cost $65 here. FYI: this is a fun couples treatment for a DIY spa session at home before or after other activity.
- Be a little lovely dovey and fill their dtockings with Dove gentle exfoliating soap (package has two bars) and/or Dove for sensitive skin (also a two bar package), you can find it at any drug or grocery store where soap is sold.
- Hair,hair, give them a preview of spring with Redken’s 2016 triple take32—a strong, but not stiff style-holding spray.
- Raise eyebrows with Ramy Complete Brow Master Kit they will love you for this. The kit contains both the Brow Master Stencils and the Arch Angel Color Transforming Brow Gel, everything they need to be an eyebrow guru. Apply with the included angled brush, then brush through. Color transforms instantly and adjusts after a few minutes to the perfect shade.
And for you lazy types who want to do all your gift shopping at one time QVC Beauty has come to the rescue with gift ideas for every woman on Santa’s list:
- IT Cosmetics Special Edition Most Wished For Holiday Palette with Gift Box provides coverage, color, and complexion perfection together in one palette.
- bareMinerals The Soft & The Smoky READY 8.0 Shadow Palette gives soft, natural-looking hues for day; smoky, metallic shades for night; or mix and match to create a fashion-forward look.
- Edward Bess Glossy Rouge Lip Color Wardrobe Gift Set perks up lips and cheeks, combining the shine effect of gloss paired with the cushion of creamy rouge.
- Laura Geller The Delectables 14-well Baked Eye Shadow Palette has 14 cool or 14 nude shades of Laura Geller’s weightless Baked Eye Shadows.
- Emjoi Micro-Pedi Battery Operated Callus Remover—a must for all joggers, hikers and gym rats, this smooths and soothes rough, cracked soles.
- Farmacy Eye Dew moisturizing eye cream to treat the total eye zone and help minimize signs of aging. Treating skin in the entire delicate eye zone, it moisturizes the skin around the eyes.
- L’Occitane 4-piece Ultra Soft Body Cream & Hand Cream Set comes heavenly–scented with a vanilla and Zesty Lime, a tangy and invigorating scent, scented body cream and hand cream.
Happy holiday shopping.