Those staying at the Walt Disney World Resorts are able to check-in to their resort before heading to the airport. The Online Check-In Service streamlines the check-in process allowing guests to start enjoying the magic right away. This service is available for select Walt Disney World Resorts, Disney Vacation Club Resorts and the Disney Cruise Line. Guests can use this service as early as 10 days prior to their scheduled arrival.
How the Disney vacation was originally booked will determine how the service will be used and where to register online. Guests planning a Disney World vacation will be notified via e-mail or confirmation documents explaining what website to visit and how to use the Online Check-In Service. Those who are Disney Vacation Club Members can find additional check-in information at DVCMember.com, in the Disney Files magazine or through Member Services.
When registering online travelers will need to provide some information to complete the process. It is the same information that would given in person at the front desk of the Disney Resort during check-in. Information includes a credit card for incidental charges, estimated arrival time, departure time, names of all guests who will be staying in the room(s), any room requests, home address and a phone number where the guest can be reached at while on vacation. A four digit pin number will also be established at this time to use during the vacation when charging items to the room.
Once checked in for the Disney Vacation guests can sit back and relax until it is time to leave. Since guests have already given all pertinent information needed to check-in, a welcome folder with everyone’s Magic Bands (if not already received before leaving) will be waiting in the lobby of the resort. All that is left to do is show a photo ID and the vacation is ready to begin. Just follow the signs in the lobby for the “Online Check-In Service” location.
Online Check-In can be completed as early as 60 days before the stay at the Walt Disney World Resorts are set to begin. Disney World Resorts offering Online Check-In Services include:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villa – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans – Riverside
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge’
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Online Check-In is also available at Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort and Disney’s Vero Beach Resort.
Online registration is also available for the Disney Cruise Line by visiting the cruise line’s website, click on “My Cruise Plans” and then “My Online Check-In.” You can utilize the online check-in service for the Disney Cruise Line up to 45 days prior to your cruise. Guests can also visit the Online Check-In FAQ page by clicking here.
To make Walt Disney World Vacation plans online visit the official Disney World website and locate the box in the upper right hand corner for assistance with vacation plans.
If there have any questions about using the Online Check-In Service, call 407-828-7128. For Disney Cruise Line registration questions call 1-866-784-1606.