This is a type of a classic daiquiri with added flavors of elder-flower. It is very simple to make, and has a deliciously definitive taste.
3 to 4 elder-flower syrup or elder-flower liquor
1 oz. lime juice
1 ½ oz. light rum
1 lemon slice
1. Combine measured elder-flower syrup, lime juice and rum in a cocktail shaker. Fill the shaker halfway with the ice.
2. Shake to chill.
3. Pour in the serving glass and garnish with lemon slice.
Hot Yogurt Milo
An ambrosial drink such as the hot yogurt milo, you would think could only be summoned in your dreams! Well guess what?! This dream can be an easy to prepare reality. With milk, yogurt, vanilla, and marshmallow all intertwined this endearing mix is assured to delight.
½ cup milk
½ cup yogurt
1 tbsp Milo
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp water
¼ tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp grated white chocolate for garnishing
1. Take a saucepan and add Milo, sugar and water. Keep it on low heat until sugar dissolves in it.
2. Add milk and keep stirring. Then add yogurt and vanilla essence.
3. Cook for few minutes don’t let the mixture boil.
4. When it turns frothy remove from heat.
5. Garnish with grated chocolate or marshmallow.