This fruity dessert is absolutely yummy, and guilt free. With diced tropical fruit, and nice toasty notes of cinnamon and brown sugar, this dish is certain to delight. It is best when served with a dollop of vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt.
1 cup diced pineapples
1 passion fruit
1 cup diced mango
1 vanilla bean
1 oz. butter or margarine
1 tbsp light brown sugar
2 oz. flour
½ oz. brown sugar
1 ½ oz. softens butter or margarine
½ tsp cinnamon
1. Melt butter and sugar in a frying pan.
2. Add pineapple pieces and cook it for 6 minutes.
3. Take out seeds from vanilla bean and mix with rum and add it in caramelized pineapple. Remove from heat and set it aside.
4. Scoop out passion fruit. Add mango pieces and passion fruit to pineapple mixture. Stir well.
5. Put mixture in oven- proof ramekins.
6. Preheat oven to 200 C.
7. Prepare topping by mixing flour, soften butter, brown sugar and cinnamon with fork. Mix them until it looks like bread crumbs.
8. Put topping on the ramekins and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes until topping turns light brown.