This refreshing drink has a vibrant assortment of fruit juices and liqueurs. Its beautiful color, coupled with an amazing taste, served in a tall glass is just the thing you’ll need this summer. Whether you are cooking out, eating in, or visiting the Isle of Martinique, this flavorful drink is sure to captivate.
½ oz. crème de cassis (black currant-flavored liqueur)
2 oz. orange juice
2 oz. cranberry juice cocktail
½ oz. peach Schnaps
1 tsp lemon juice
1. Take a serving glass and put ice cubes in it.
2. Pour orange juice, cranberry juice cocktail, peach schnapps, crème de classic and lemon juice in the glass.
3. Stir it nicely and garnish if you want.
This cool revitalizing drink has a beautiful honey/amber hue and can tantalize even before consumption. The earthy flavors rule all senses.
2 oz. Cruzan (Caribbean style amber rum)
3 oz. yellow Chartreuse
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp water
2 oz. ginger ale
1 oz. lemon juice
1 dash Angostura bitters
1 lemon slice
1 sprig mint
1. Mix Cruzan, chartreuse, honey, water, lemon juice and angostura bitters in a cocktail shaker.
2. Add some ice in it and shake well until it becomes chilled.
3. Pour the drink in Collin glass filled with ice.Put ginger ale on top.
4. Garnish it with mint and lemon slice.