Burlington Coat Factory saves shoppers up to 85% off department store prices with its tremendous selection of clearance styles. Shop your favorite career and casual looks and stock up on layering pieces for fall and year-round wear. Choose men’s, women’s or juniors apparel, women coats and shoes, jewelry and accessories. Consider adding the brilliant hues of autumn to your wardrobe with crimson, burnt orange and gold, russet, sienna and copper. When you see a Sandra Darren floral A-line dress for $7.98, a faceted bead necklace by Catherine Stein for $5.99 and File System platform heel pumps for $3.99, you know you’re in the right place!
For a fresh corporate or career look, choose a houndstooth sheath dress by Glamour. Completely modern, this chic black sheath is a nice change of pace for the office. Easy to wear and figure flattering, classic styling is set off with a center panel of a black and navy houndstooth. The waist is accented with a faux leather band detailed with pyramid studs, adding an unexpected edge. Complete the look with high black ankle-strap heels and touches of silver jewelry.
If you have a reception, reunion or special occasion on your calendar, steal the show in a sequin lace blouson jumpsuit. One of the hottest fashion trends, the jumpsuit is perfect for transitioning into fall. Easy to wear, the it creates a sleek, slimming look for every figure type. The sequin top and silver neck accent combine to add a touch of drama while the attached loose waist tie helps to pull the entire look together. Add silver metallic heels and delicate touches of diamonds or rhinestones for a totally amazing look.
When the weekend rolls around, pair a striped hi-lo tunic top in neutral shades of beige and brown with super soft slimming denim capris. This winning duo is bright, breezy, and versatile enough to go wherever your weekend plans take you. Dress it up with high wedges and a few slim gold bangles or down with trendy red plaid sneakers. More clearance deals to may want to shop at Burlington Coat Factory feature:
- All-over print dresses with necklaces by K Studio $9.99 (Orig. $19.99)
- Printed pull-on maxi skirts by Kasper $9.99 (Orig. $19.99)
- Wide leg dress pants by Kasper $12.98 (Orig. $24.99)
- Women’s filigree hinge sunglasses by Oscar $4.99 (Orig. $9.99)
- Animal print chiffon roll tab sleeve tops by Carmen Marc Valvo $9.99 (Orig. $19.99)
- Caftan tops with back ties by Carmen Marc Valvo $9.99 (Orig. $19.99)
- Petite ivory flat front lined pants by Kasper $14.99 (Orig. $24.99)
- Dolman sleeve lightweight sweaters by Famous Maker $6.99 (Orig. $14.99)
- Short sleeve blouses with lace insets by Belldini $6.99 (Orig. $12.99)
- Print drawstring-waist joggers by Famous Maker $9.99 (Orig. $19.99)
- Black mesh beaded clutches by La Regale $9.99 (Orig. $16.99)
- Chiffon plus tunics with roll-tab sleeves by Famous Maker $6.99 (Orig. $14.99)
Enter to win a $500 Burlington Coat Factory shopping spree. Just sign up for email updates, and you’ll be entered. To see Burlington Coat Factory’s complete selection of clearance apparel and accessories or to place an order online, visit Burlington Coat Factory. Burlington Coat Factory is located at Dutch Square Mall at 302 Bush River Rd. and 7201 Two Notch Rd. in Columbia.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~