Build-A-Bear is one of the most celebrated experiential retailers in existence today. Founded in St. Louis in 1997, Build-A-Bear is a global company with approximately 400 stores worldwide where guests can create customizable furry friends. In honor of the 2015 holiday season, Build-A-Bear Workshop is transforming its stores into Santa’s Workshop in over 250 U.S. stores. Additionally, starting Nov. 22, Build-A-Bear Workshop kicked off its “Days of Deals” and is giving guests a variety of ways to save.
Build-A-Bear is excited to bring guests some of the season’s cuddliest holiday toys for all ages and everyone on your list. You can take a peek at Build-A-Bear’s holiday collections — from the beloved Merry Mission reindeer to your favorite on-screen characters at select locations and guests are also invited to join Build-A-Bear’s Merry Mission by supporting the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation via a specially discounted gift card purchase or donation in stores. It’s all part of Build-A-Bear’s mission to help share holiday joy with less fortunate families. According to the official press release:
New for 2015, the Merry Mission reindeer collection, which debuted in 2014, now includes a beautiful addition: Glisten, the strongest, fastest reindeer of all time. Glisten will swoop in to help Santa and the eight original reindeer deliver toys to everyone on the “nice” list. All Merry Mission reindeer include a medallion that unlocks special features in the free Merry Mission app that fans can download for free on iTunes and Google Play for even more holiday fun.
The possibilities are endless as Build-A-Bear Workshop celebrates the arrival of its newest collections which include:
• New Husky Puppy and Siamese Kitty Promise Pets, complete with optional holiday accessories and an interactive app, are great gifts for animal lovers and those wanting to experience the fun and responsibility of pet ownership.
• New Honey Girls holiday outfits and songs — including “Heartbeat Song” and the merry musical hit “Reindeer Bells” — have been released to help everyone’s favorite rock band celebrate the season. The talented trio continues to be brighter together with new music videos — available on the free Honey Girls app — that celebrate friendship and empowerment.
• The Grinch and his sidekick Max are here just in time to celebrate. The Grinch includes a heart that’s grown three times its size and can be customized with a Grinch Santa suit, a sound chip featuring the classic song, “You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch,” plus a Grinch t-shirt, PJs and slippers.
• Coming soon! Lalaloopsy Mittens Fluff ‘N’ Stuff and Jewel Sparkles™ large plush dolls will be in stores starting Nov. 25. Guests can personalize their plush doll with fun accessories and even sew the last stitch!
Build-A-Bear Workshop is a company that values personalization and so gift-givers can customize a furry friend to create a one-of-a-kind gift. In addition to fun clothing, scents and accessories, guests can choose from a selection of pre-recorded sounds based on each character’s own popular sayings or add their own personal message on a Build-A-Sound® recordable chip. Moreover, by taking part in the “Merry Mission” event, held in partnership with the Marine Toys for Tots, consumers can help families in need by contributing to Toys for Tots at local Build-A-Bear Workshop stores all season long. Note that:
• From Nov. 16-25, Build-A-Bear Workshop will donate a furry friend to Toys for Tots for every guest who participates in the Bear Bucks gift card bonus promotion. With a purchase of $30 or more, guests can buy a special $10 gift card for just $5, which will trigger a furry friend donation to Toys for Tots.
• Throughout the holiday season, guests can add $1 to any in-store purchase at the register with all donations going to Toys for Tots.
This year marks the eighth year Build-A-Bear Workshop has partnered with the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation to help families in need. For more information, visit the official Build-A-Bear website.