Across the northeast some areas had their first snow fall this past weekend and the local musicians are heating up the venues this week. Each time they play they gain more loyal fans, don’t miss out on the opportunity to watch a local musician grow from playing in bars to playing in major venues across the country.
Without support the local music scene is suffering, please take the time out to go see a local band play. The local musicians put on a great show no matter what is happening around them. The local musicians and the bands will put on the same show if there are 10 people in the audience or 20,000 people. They are the true entertainers in the industry.
The local venues need the support also, without them opening their doors to the musicians there would be no $5.00 cover charges for 10 bands playing, great food and drink prices, most of all there would be no place to go see these talented musicians play. Take the chance on seeing a great show, having some great food and drinks and meeting a musician that someday will be performing in front of thousands of people.
Take a night out and check out some great local music and entertainment. Perfect for a “Date” Night with the one you love or a great first date choice with live entertainment, drinks and food.
“The GERG SHOW” every week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7 – 9PM EDT/EST (-5 GMT) 4 – 6PM PDT/PST, Indie Scene Radio station owner, program director and Host DJ, Gerg Anidem, hosts his LIVE show introducing new independent music artists from around the globe every week! The station streams at 320K for THE BEST audio stream on the internet 24/7/365! Turn it up!
Tuesday October 20, 2015
- PPRN Presents Robert C. Fullerton, Steve Perez, Joe Reddington & Colin Cook – 7 pm – Peter Pinho presents an evening of original acoustic music and sharp comedy. On the music front, two of our favorite singer/songwriters: Robert C. Fullerton (who traces his journey through the realms of blues, folk, rock, gospel and jazz) and Steve Perez (who self-identifies as being in the alternative/pop and punk rock worlds). On the comedy front, stand-up funnyman Joe Reddington makes his return to PPRN, bringing along up-and-comer Colin Cook in his first PPRN appearance. It all happens live – uncensored, unscripted and unapologetic – on PPRNLiveRadio.com!
Wednesday October 21, 2015
- Patchogue’s 1st Annual Zombie Club Crawl – 6:30 pm – 89 North Music Venue 89 N Ocean Ave, Patchogue, New York 11772 – Sponsored by Shutterhut Creative, 89 North and NYZ Apocalypse…this event was inspired by a horror makeup photoshoot…they thought it would be fun to have guests get made up like zombies by professional special fx artist Church Haley and team of artists who work for NYZ and on movie sets…this event starts at 6:30 pm at 89 North, those who desire to have their makeup done will pay $50 (the fee includes special fx makeup, two drinks from 89 North and a professional photo as a souvenir to the event. The Demon Boy band hits the stage at 8:30 and concludes at 10:30. They will be videoing and photographing the entire event. For those of you who don’t want to get made up, you’re still welcome to come…admission is free and there will be drink specials from 6:30-8:30 for all the early birds! If you’d like to participate in the club crawl afterwards, please state so in the posts/comments below so we can get an approximate headcount. To get the full treatment and get made up by the professionals you can purchase tickets online through 89 North…these must be paid in advance to secure the makeup artists. They are looking forward to this one of a kind event!!!! Please keep in mind, if you are interested in being made up, we are limited to 70 guests.
- PPRN Presents Happy and the Moonshine, Eric Robichaud & Marcellino “Moose” Hill – 7 pm – Peter Pinho welcome a new cast member to PPRN Radio – WPRX1120am radio personality and Milton “DJ Maxx” Velez – and an eclectic line-up of guests. Happy and the Moonshine is a duo consisting of vocalist Dave DeAngelis (who promises to “melt your heart with jazzy renditions of Gershwin classics or stop you in your tracks with powerful contemporary pop/rock hits – and everything in between) and Michael Chicoria (who says he is an “extravagant improv pianist, who seamlessly blends multiple genres – including: jazz/blues, latin, classical, and rock and roll”). Also on the show is Eric Robichaud, a nationally recognized tech expert and e-commerce pioneer, whose latest project is Green Goddess Supply, an online resource for those who take their smoking serious. Green Goddess Supply offers a line-up of aluminum tobacco bats, wooden dugouts and the best herb grinder we’ve seen. Plus, one of our favorite comics, Marcellino “Moose” Hill, is back with an update of his latest adventures. And in-house cut-up Peter Angelo and co-host Phil Hall round out the night. It’s all live – unscripted, uncensored and unapologetic – on PPRNLiveRadio.com!
- John Ford’s A BETTER DAY CD TOUR – 7:30 pm – The Cutting Room 44 E 32nd St, New York, New York 10016 – Come celebrate John Ford of the Strawbs’ A BETTER DAY CD Tour with Live Show and Listening Party for release of Ford’s latest and greatest achievement = his TWELFTH Solo album and 2015 Grammy entry, “A Better Day”! Featuring John Ford of the Strawbs – Legendary British bass player, guitarist and songwriter, who’s commercial band successes and highlights include: Strawbs, founding member of Hudson Ford, The Monks and Elmer Gantry’s Velvet Opera, then a stint with Ritchie Blackmore in Blackmore’s Night amongst a few. Ford has toured the world, sharing stage with the likes of Jimi Hendrix, Rick Wakeman, Pink Floyd, Frank Zappa, The Eagles, Jefferson Starship, Dave Mason, Ian Lloyd of Stories, BOC, King Crimson, T. Rex, Steppenwolf, YOSO. John Ford’s “A Better Day” CD & DLs will be for sale at the show and online : John Ford’s web page Doors: 6:30pm Show: 7:30pm 212.691.1900 Tickets: Advance: $20. Door: $25. BUY Tickets:
Friday October 23, 2015
- An Evening with Mighty Purple & Friends, Steve Rodgers Band, Ian Biggs – 7 pm The Outer Space / The Ballroom 295 Treadwell St, Hamden, Connecticut 06514 – $12 adv, $15 cover.
- Posidemic ‘Ntertainment Presents: “Jesse’s Birthday/Halloween Bash” – 8 pm Cherry Street Station 491 N Cherry St Ext, Wallingford, Connecticut 06492 – Beyond excited for this show! Come in costume, get in FREE! Otherwise, it’s only $5! This is a 21+ show. Sorry kids. This is gonna be the best birthday yet!
With She Walks Without Legs, The Aberration, My Missing Half, Taking Back Atlantis, this is sure to be a kick ass show! Not only is Begat The Nephilim performing, but the guys are also hosting the show! This is sure to be a crazy ass night!
- Shameless debuts at American Pie & Pub! – 10 pm – American Pie & Pub 15 Klarides Village Dr, Seymour, Connecticut 06483 – hameless debuts at American Pie & Pub in Seymour! The pizza and wings are awesome and the drinks will be flowin’!
We are always excited to bring the Shamelessness to a new venue! American Pie & Pub has an awesome stage and great atmosphere for live music so check it out!
Saturday October 24, 2015
- ** HALLOWQUEENS HAVOC** With the Legendary Michale Graves [former singer of the MISFITS] full live band+ guests! – 6 pm – Blackthorn 51 80-12 51st Ave, Elmhurst, New York 11373 – Doors at 6pm -1st band 6.45pm
Graves to take the stage around midnight 18 to enter and 21 to drink [valid id is a must for all] Get discounted tickets now for only $18 dollars at ticketfly.
- John Ford’s A BETTER DAY TOUR w/ Special Guests! 7:30 pm – The Record Collector 358 Farnsworth Ave, Bordentown, New Jersey 08505 – John Ford of the Strawbs returns to The Record Collector in Bordentown, New Jersey for Living Room Concert Series with John Ford’s A BETTER DAY CD Tour. Special Guests: Ian Lloyd of Stories and Edward Rogers.
- Chiller Theatre’s 25th Anniversary Saturday Night Concert! – 8 pm – Sheraton Parsippany Hotel 199 Smith Rd, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 – Come and join the one and only Chiller Saturday Night Rockin’ Party October 24, 2015 featuring: The Dead Elvi – The Test Band – Pat Horgan & Thunder Road – The Accelerators… Plus Very Special Guests!
- Demon Boy & Wildside Halloween Party – 9 pm – Dudleys Parkview 94 Hudson Pk Rd, New Rochelle, New York 10805 – Come and celebrate the BEST holiday of the year with NY’s best shock rock horror show DEMON BOY along with Wildside Motley Crue Tribute band. Come in costume!
- BREATHE’s 2nd Annual Pre-Hallows Eve Ball – 9 pm – Bleachers Bar 300 Middle St, Bristol, Connecticut 06010 -The boys of Breathe return to the Bleachers stage… Just in time to reveal some new tricks and treats sure to melt some faces this Halloween!!! It’s time to get costumed up once again and enjoy the best freak holiday with CT’s best hard rockers!!! Complete with new tunes, costume prize giveaways, and at the best Halloween bar in the state… Mark your calendars, tell all your friends, and stay tuned for special guest announcements. BREATHE NATION WE ARE BACK
If you would like articles like this delivered right to your inbox please subscribe to the author.
If you are a band or artist and would like your events listed here weekly please email.