San Diego is quickly becoming known as the “Craft Beer Capital of America,’’ so that in mind, the Kona Kai Resort & Spa in San Diego has a package that invites guests to learn the latest on all things beer:
Starting at $713/night beginning now through Dec. 30, “Brew U” at Kona Kai includes:
• A private four hour tour for two guests courtesy of Brew Hop
• Two tickets to “BEERology: The Exhibit” at the Museum of Man
• Prix Fixe dinner at Vessel with craft beer pairings
• Welcome amenity (gourmet pretzels, snacks, pint glasses)
• Breakfast for two guests daily valued at $50 per day (excludes tax, gratuity, and alcohol)
• Accommodations for one night
Guests will experience a private four hour tour of Brew Hop, a customized experience touring regional breweries, showcasing the freshest, most unique, award-winning and finely crafted beer creations. Guests will also receive two tickets to “BEERology: The Exhibit” at the Museum of Man, an exhibit of the stories and artifacts that reveal the links between beer and ancient cultures, as well as a Prix Fixe dinner paired with perfectly selected beer to compliment every bite at the Kona Kai Resort and Spa’s waterfront restaurant, Vessel.
Kona Kai Resort & Spa (www.resortKonaKai.com) overlooks San Diego Bay and is only 3.7 miles from San Diego International Airport and 5.7 miles from Cabrillo National Monument.