Ten cruise ships are scheduled to call on Boston, Mass., and Portland, Maine, from Oct. 12 to Oct. 18, 2015.
Cruiseport Boston will welcome nine ships from seven cruise lines. Holland America Line’s Veendam will make her last embarkation of the season; the ship will return to Boston on Apr. 24, 2016 to resume her Canada/New England and Bermuda itineraries. This week will also mark the final call for Eurodam and the continuation of a 16-day stretch of daily cruise ship calls.
- Monday, Oct. 12: Regatta
- Tuesday, Oct. 13: Caribbean Princess
- Wednesday, Oct. 14: AIDAdiva, Eurodam
- Thursday, Oct. 15: Regal Princess
- Friday, Oct. 16: Norwegian Dawn, Seven Seas Navigator
- Saturday, Oct. 17: Veendam
- Sunday, Oct. 18: Brilliance of the Seas
Cruise Portland Maine will host five ships from four cruise lines. The week will include the only call of the season for Eurodam and the last visits of the year by Caribbean Princess and Grandeur of the Seas. Grandeur will return to Portland on May 29, 2016.
- Monday, Oct. 12: Brilliance of the Seas
- Tuesday, Oct. 13: Eurodam
- Wednesday, Oct. 14: Caribbean Princess
- Thursday, Oct. 15: Seven Seas Navigator
- Saturday, Oct. 17: Grandeur of the Seas
For more information, such as approximate arrival and departure times, visit the respective websites of Cruiseport Boston or Cruise Portland Maine. You can track the location of each ship on marinetraffic.com.