If you’re thinking about a trip to Miami this summer for business or pleasure, bring the kids. The iconic The Biltmore Hotel has created a special program for tiny called Biltmore Buddies, a program designed to bring belly laugh billowing through the hotel’s halls. Children’s imaginations will run wild as they journey on a self-discovery tour through Miami’s colorful history, surrounding adventures and natural wonders that create lasting memories.
It all starts on June 1, 2015, with daily themes and activities that include Art Adventures, Fitness Fun, Team Training, Sports of Sorts, and Performance Play such as: .
- Lifestyles of the Fun & Fabulous: tots get a taste of luxury with time for yoga, pizza making, golf putting and water games
- Biltmore Time Travelers: Biltmore Hotel welcomed the first guests in 1926 and is rich in well over 80 years of history. Kids will time travel to sports, music and culture activities that embrace the past such as a time warp scavenger thunt; lawn croquet, pinhole box camera construction and more. o Construct a Pinhole Box Camera
- Silver Screen Adventures: it’s Hollywood for tots with lights, camera, action as the little tykes get to stretch their imagination and talents with filmmaking activietis such as a music video shoot, directing a silent movie, making a choreography challenge and more.
- Aquatic Escapades: kids will dive into 600,000 gallons of fun at the Biltmore’s iconic 22,000 square foot pool, voted one of the best in the country. The aquatic adventures are sure to make a big splash in their tropical vacation, with a variety of water activities that include a water festival, paddle races, boat building, lifeguard games and racing.
- Trekking Through the Tropics: this ones provides young minds to explore the wonders of the tropics with hikes, art, scavenger hunts, and more.
The Biltmore Buddies program is offered daily (Monday – Sunday) from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $95 per day (includes lunch). The option for a half day is also available from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. or 12:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. priced at $45 per day (lunch not included). Biltmore Buddies also offers a five day summer camp, available Monday through Friday, priced at $400 per child, per week.
A national historic landmark set in Coral Gables, the Biltmore Hotel houses 273-rooms set in a classic Italian, Moorish, and Spanish architectural designed resort that spreads over 150-acres of tropical landscape. For more information or to make reservations, please visit www.BiltmoreHotel.com or call (800) 727-1926.