Attention beauty product shoppers, here’s something to cheer about, Beauty.com®, a division of drugstore.com, inc., is offering the exclusive Matin Vanity Pouch by designer J. Mendel as a gift with purchase this fall. Get going on your online retail therapy now to receive the faux leather bag that’s stuffed with cool products. You will have to spend more than $125 to score the pouch, but that’s easy for us beauty geeks. complimentary gift this fall.
You will love this pretty, power-packed pounch which is perfect to slip into your gym or back pack or just keep in the car, it filled with top brands beauty samples such as:
- Alterna Replenishing Moisture Milk, 0.85 oz
- Ahava Mineral Hand Cream, 20 mL
- Tweezerman Nail Spa Quick Shine Polish File 2 in 1
- VBeaute Lip Spread Anti-Age Tinting Lip Gloss (Kinky Lip OR Scandal Lip)
- Devacurl SuperCream Deluxe Sample
- Beautyblender Mini SOLID Cleanser
- Bareminerals Pop of Passion Lip Balm
- Phytodefrisant, Botanical Straightening Balm 60 mL
- Fusion Mini Mascara
- Bliss Grapefruit and Aloe Body Butter Deluxe Sample
- Jenna Hipp Nail Polish (shades may vary)
- Paula’s Choice Vitamin C Spot Treatment
- PopBeauty Kajal Pen (black) in a full size
- Beauty.com offer card
While you trying to reach your $125 quote on beauty.com check out the array of new-to-store skin care brands such as Therapy-G, Patchology, and Macadamia Professional; or makeup from Paul & Joe Beaute and Smashbox. You’ll also come across Marula Pure Beauty Oil Pure Facial Oil, Lather Bamboo Lemongrass Moisturizer, and Soap & Glory Hand Food Hydrating Hand Cream.
Plus there are some great fall make-up and hair tutorials on the Beauty.com Advice & Trends page where you can watch beauty director-at-large Romy Soleimani demonstrate how to get the most on-trend make-up looks for fall in the Beauty.com Video Library. On the Beauty Close Up, Romy continues to share her favorite product picks for the season. Other Beauty.com fall features include nail art tutorials, Skin Care Advice and the New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2015 Runway Recap loaded with product suggestions, gorgeous photos, and live backstage videos.
And every beauty.com shopper knows they can hook up on Beauty.com social media channels Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to find featured products. spanning makeup, skin-care, hair care and fragrance. The “Matin” Vanity Pouch from J. Mendel is available while supplies last and is only valid for one person per household, Again you must spend $125 or more. at www.Beauty.com with any $125purchase. There is free standard shipping is available for purchases of $35 or more that does not apply to gift cards/certificates, bulk orders, or orders over 20 pounds.