Attention budget seekers, Kmart just announced today Nov. 26, Thanksgiving Day, that it is running “ridiculously awesome Cyber deals on toys, apparel, shoes, tools and electronics,” starting Sunday, Nov. 29 at 12 a.m. (CT) through Saturday, Dec. 5, 2015. The site Kmart.com spotlight exclusive offers on different items every day of the week. “With seven days of amazing deals, free shipping for purchases $35 and over, and gifts and toys for every age, Kmart.com is the holiday shopping destination this year,” said Leena Munjal, senior vice president, Customer Experience and Integrated Retail at Sears Holdings. “Beyond great value, we’re making shopping easier by connecting online and offline with services including Free Store Pickup, Pay In Store, and Free Anyone, Anywhere Pickup, enabling a friend or family member to pick up purchases in store.”
Pick your deal: :
- Exclusive Cyber Monday deals for the whole family, include:
- 55% off Schwinn® Mirada 26” Bike; sale price $99.99, reg. price $219.99
- 50% off Samsung® Soundbar w/Subwoofer; sale price $89.99, reg. price $179.99
- 43% off Kodak® AZ361 Digital Camera; sale price $129.99, reg. price $229.99
- 40% off Craftsman® ceramic woodshop heater; sale price $29.99, reg. price $49.99
- BOGO 50% off regular-priced footwear, 2nd item of equal or lesser value; reg. range $4.99 – $79.99
- 40% off Nerf® and Nerf Rebelle®; reg. range $7.99 – $49.99
- 60% off Men’s Outerwear; reg. range $29.99 – $129.99
- 40% off Women’s Apparel; reg. range $9.99 – $69.99
- Toy Tuesday (Dec. 1): save on this season’s hottest toys including Hasbro, Play-doh, Nerf, Playskool and exclusives from Kmart’s 2015 Fab 15 list, which includes ridiculously awesome toys games, and fun for kids of all ages and stages.
- Ultimate Black Wednesday (Dec. 2): discounted products and deals across popular categories.
- Thursday (Dec. 3): save on all things for the home, including bed, bath, windows, rug, decor, cookware and bakeware. Let the holiday decorating commence!
- Friday (Dec. 4): Shop Your Way Members will have access to many of Kmart’s Oh What Fun Sale items a day early (some exclusions apply) – during an exclusive online pre-sale event taking place every Friday from Dec. 4 through Dec. 18.
- Oh What Fun Sale Saturday & Sunday (Dec. 5 & 6): gives shoppers extra savings on the hottest gifts – every Saturday and Sunday (from Dec. 5 through Dec. 20.)
The Giving Hat™ sold exclusively at Kmart was designed in collaboration with St. Jude and is sold for just $5, with Kmart donating $1 from each sale to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
If you’re on a budget this holiday season these Kmart specials will definitely help.Watch the attached Kmart video for a few ‘belly’ laughs.