By Dr. Joe Rubino
Identify any chronic complaints you have had for too long.
If you find yourself frequently complaining about others or making them wrong,
look to see if there is somewhere that you:
* Made a mistake and covered it up or somewhere your integrity is out of harmony
* Made some agreement you did not keep
* Are not being responsible for something.
Often times, our humanity cannot accept such behavior from ourselves.
As a result, we might find ourselves turning things around so that it comes out in the form of a complaint, making someone else wrong.
What can you do to take responsibility for any situations that do not support your health and happiness?
Are there any requests you can make that would help to resolve these unworkable areas?
Remember to always put yourself in the other person’s shows and communicate your request in a way that leaves the other person whole.
Dr. Joe Rubino, CEO of Http://www.CenterForPersonalReinvention.com, is acknowledged as one of the world’s foremost experts on the topic of elevating self-esteem. He is a life-changing personal development and success coach on how to restore self-esteem, achieve business success, maximize joy and fulfillment in life and productivity. He is known for his groundbreaking work in personal and leadership development, building effective teams, enhancing listening and communication skills, life and business coaching and optimal life planning.
His 12 best-selling books and audio programs are available in 24 languages and in 59 countries and include:
• The Self-Esteem Book: The Ultimate Guide to Boost the Most Underrated Ingredient for Success and Happiness in Life. http://www.SelfEsteemSystem.com
• The Success Code, Books I & II
• The Magic Lantern: A Fable about Leadership, Personal Excellence, and Empowerment
• The Legend of the Light-Bearers: A Fable about Personal Reinvention and Global Transformation
• The Seven Blessings: A Fable about the Secrets to Living Your Best Life
• 31 Ways to Champion Children to Develop High Self-Esteem
Dr. Joe offers powerful personal and group coaching to support business success and life fulfillment. To contact him, call 888-821-3135 or email DrJoe@CenterForPersonalReinvention.com.
Learn more about his life-changing work in championing people to restore their self-esteem at http://www.SelfEsteemSystem.com or http://www.highselfesteemkids.com and receive FREE the insightful audio program “7 Steps to Soaring Self-Esteem” and a 1 year subscription to “The Success Achievers’ Club”…a $129 Value!