After Nepal’s recent disastrous earthquakes, does anyone need more proof of major earth changes to come? Does anyone still doubt that India is being violently shoved down and under the Himalayas? Will two massive, and downgraded, earthquakes and scores of aftershocks within a two-week period convince you?
- Be sure to share this information with others . . . it’s important.
Be sure to click LIKE and subscribe for Free updates. Thanks.
Chain of tremors . . .
How about the “chain of tremors” that rattled not only Nepal, but also north and east India, the Afghanistan/Tajikistan border, Indonesia, and Japan to name only a few – all on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 with three of these major quakes happening in less than 60 minutes? Coincidence?
Actually, you will need an earthquake score sheet to track the seismic activity in Asia of late, but specifically on Tues, May 12. Some of the dots will be connected for you.
- Map by CSIR-NGRI, Hyderabad shows seismicity above magnitude 4.5 in Nepal region from Apr 25 to May 11 and that of May 12.
On May 12, at least four major earthquakes jolted Asia, three of them within minutes of each other. Their epicenters stretched from Afghanistan-Tajikistan to Nepal-Tibet border to Indonesia regions. And, lest we forget, on that same day only about 3 hours later (0912 GMT), a 6.8 quake rattled Japan. Considering these major earthquakes in Local Time can be confusing, so here they are in UTC:
- 0610 a.m. – Afghanistan/Tajikistan quake
- 0627 a.m. – Indonesia (6.2)
- 0650 a.m. – Nepal (7.3)
All three in about 40 minutes. Connected? You be the judge of that!
As most of the world knows, Nepal and the Himalayan region, still reeling from the devastating 7.8 quake on April 25, suffered a second major earthquake on May 12 – a 7.3 magnitude quake that hit halfway between Kathmandu and Mt. Everest, near the Chinese border. This latest quake was not an aftershock, but a 7.3 quake in its own right, followed by more than six aftershocks.
Pole Shift skeptics should agree . . .
Even Pole Shift skeptics should agree that two huge earthquakes in Nepal within two weeks of each other is “NOT NORMAL,” but rather part of the new normal for Planet Earth. As India is pushed down and under the Himalayas, Nepal is being pushed up, and so quakes like this will be the new norm for Nepal, as well as India, Bhutan, and Bangladesh, as the Pole Shift approaches.
For residents to even consider rebuilding in this area, might be unwise, but then we all have free will.
In the “blink of an eye”. . .
Indonesia like India, Bhutan, and Bangladesh will fare poorly prior to and during the coming Pole Shift. The Zetas of ZetaTalk predicted many long years ago that, during the Pole Shift, India, as well as Bangladesh and Bhutan, would be forcefully pushed down and under the Himalayas and under ensuring ocean waves. They also said this will not be a “slow-motion event taking millions of years to complete,” but more like the “blink of an eye.”
Signs of sinking can already be seen along the coastal areas of India and Bangladesh, where residents are threatened by advancing waves. In a recent three-day period (May 10, 11, and 12), several meters of land in southern coastal India were washed away by the advancing ocean.
Earth wobble is worse . . .
Take a brief look at earth change events on one day in May – Tuesday, May 12, 2015, the day of the Nepal earthquake, and you decide if the earth wobble is getting worse:
- Vietnam: Crane collapse in Hanoi at construction site at 0900 UTC, second such accident in days. (On May 10, a 9 meter long steel stake weighing about 630 kg fell from the same construction site, and on May 6. a crane collapsed in Dong Thap killing a mother and her two children.)
- Indonesia: 6.2 quake in the Banda Sea at 0722 UTC.
- New Zealand: 4.0 earthquake in the morning followed two overnight quakes, one at 11:30 p.m. and one at 3:15 a.m.
- Japan: 6.8 quake jolted areas damaged by the 2011 quake and tsunami that triggered nuclear meltdown at Fukushima
- UK: Not one but two sign collapses in London. In the morning, a billboard collapsed and fell on woman on her way to work around 0900 UTC and just hours later at 9:40 p.m., a sign situated above K&K Stationers crashed onto the street below, just yards from morning billboard collapse.
- Canada: Rock face collapsed on Sudbury highway sending massive boulders crashing across the road
- California: Broken water main described as “colossal” shot a geyser into air, flooded streets, created a sinkhole in Los Angeles Tuesday morning
- Texas: A massive sinkhole collapsed a road in Corpus Christi
As can be seen from recent seismic activity in these areas, pressure is building rapidly as Planet X (Nibiru) closes the gap between itself and Earth, creating a hotbed of earth change disasters and massive land shifts for not only Asian countries, but for the entire world.
Just let earth change disasters and your intuition be your guide about what to do and when. Share this information with those with eyes to see and ears to hear . . . and bless the rest . . . and by all means, sharpen your survival skills.