Folks, it’s that time of the year again. Whether it’s Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa, gifts don’t have to cost a fortune. Looking for a gift for a traveler, a hiker, a camper or a backpacker? Here are a dozen gifts that retail for under $100.00 and all of them can be purchased online. What could be easier?
- ExOffico Bugsaway Sandfly jacket: This super lightweight mesh jacket is treated with insect repellant and can be worn even on the hottest days. They are available in five colors and sizes up to 3XL. $80.00
- ExOfficio Bugsaway Sandfly pant: Combining a mesh inseam and snaps for rolling up the legs, these pants will keep one cool while keeping the bugs at bay. Two colors and waist sizes 30 to 42 are available. $80.00
- Capture Pro by Peak Design: From the company that brought the Camera Clutch and Sling to market comes this handy camera mounting system. Attach the Capture Pro to any pack shoulder strap and the camera is secure and readily available when needed. $79.95
- Wenzel Traveler pack: Combining a 49-liter main compartment with a 10-liter detachable day pack makes this TSA-approved carry-on pack the perfect gift for any traveler. $74.95
- ExOfficio Minimo short sleeve shirt: Offering UPF 50 sun protection, this light weight, quick-dry, ventilated shirt is perfect for hikers. The shirt is available in three colors of plaid in sizes small to 2XL. $62.99
- Shock Doctor Ice Recovery Compression: It’s easy to overdo it. These home physical therapy devices can provide relief. $39.99 to $59.99
- Sealskinz Sea Leopard Waterproof gloves: Whether riding bikes, hiking or just working in bad weather these waterproof, breathable, windproof gloves are sure to be a hit. $45.00
- ExOfficio Give-n-Go underwear: A stylish mesh tee shirt treated with odor-resistant anti-microbial fabric, this shirt combines quick-drying with breathability. The tee is available in six colors in sizes small to 2XL. $45.00
- MyPackage underwear: Combining light-weight, breathable fabric with Keyhole comfort technology provides the most comfortable underwear for men, on the planet. $25.00-$30.00
- Tiger Tail’s Tiger Ball self-massager: This is a good product for anyone who likes a good massage, and is great for the whole family. $24.95
- Tiger Tail’s Happy Muscles book: A companion book for all Tiger Tail massagers, this book of trigger points helps get the most out of the Tiger Tail products. $24.95
- Wigwam performance socks: They have a sock for every activity. $12.00 to $19.95
It can be hard to choose gifts for family members and friends, but these twelve products are sure to be appreciated by those who enjoy the outdoors, no matter what their preferred activity.
For a more detailed review of any of these products check out atombash.com/steve-mullen and have a happy holiday season.
Disclosure: I received a sample of this product for purposes of this review, but the opinions expressed are my own.